30 Day Shred

Options
Just got it in the mail, going to start it out tonight or tomorrow, I'm gunna need as much help and support pushing through and doing this, was wondering if anyone wanted to join me in ding this every day and we could all come on here and chat about how the workout of the day went, weigh in every once in awhile, etc. just to give us all some support especially myself lol, and get kick started and ready to go!!

Replies

• chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Im on level 3 now...youll love it!!!
  • Gemnildy
    Gemnildy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Just finished first time through tonight and gonna start it all over tomorrow! I'm in!:flowerforyou:
  • xchinad0ll
    xchinad0ll Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    ill do it =]
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/369806--serious-shredders-17th-october-2011-o

There is about 150 ish of us doing it together if you wana join
  • RittRitt
    Options
    Thats terrific you guys(: I'm just now going to go and do the first level, so wish me luck, and I think I'll be weighing in whenever I can gain the confidence to get on a scale again!! So if you wanna follow in my travels of weight loss journey, I'll keep you guys posted with my wheight whenever, and let you know how each level goes for me, I hope to get a lot of participation with this you guys :DDD
  • voodoomoocow
    voodoomoocow Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    im starting on the 24th! got a cold right now so im gonna wait to recover
  • DesertSunsetRain
    Options
    hey! I just got it in the mail today. I will be starting tomorrow. It will be good to have some support and encouragement.
  • RittRitt
    Options
    Well welcome you two whenever you start congratulations(: hopefully this will help us all reach our goal a little bit sooner than we hope for!!(:
  • RittRitt
    Options
    So far I've lost 6 pounds, the first day of the shred was tough but it got me motivated and excited to conintue on with my journey, I am now about to go do some laundry and then start the second one, so I hope all of you guys are doing great, I'll log in later and let everyone know how day 2 went :)
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You willl LOVE it. I am on level 3. And my best advice is this, when i fist started i was going to do L1, L2, L3 each for a month. But i later figured out that soon after I began to get bored with the current level so i ended up moving on. If you get bored with a level just move on to the next.