I can't wait til I'm at goal weight....

Options
TheCats_Meow
TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
so I can......

enlighten us!

What can't you wait for when you reach goal weight?

and..................

GO!

Replies

• dablaksista
    dablaksista Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Fit in to my wedding dress
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    BIKINI!
  • anamikaraks
    anamikaraks Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    so I can...apply for the job I really want - and have a chance of getting it!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    GO SHOPPING!!!! :bigsmile:
  • deegarcia19
    Options
    So I can feel confident when I have my shirt off !
  • gaeljo
    gaeljo Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Run a faster race. Complete a marathon.
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    wow good question
    I never really stopped to think about it
    I just want to reach it.

I can't wait til I'm at goal weight........to feel at my best again.:flowerforyou:
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    BIKINI!

and that too! I might be 50 but I am far from dead yet!!! Bahamas in May...I don't think I will mind having my picture taken then!
  • richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Have confidence in myself to talk to girls and get a girlfriend
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I can feel confident and look hot in my new jeans!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Not worry about sucking in my stomach when I see people or when people take pictures.
  • TheCats_Meow
    Options
    I never really stop and think about it either. I was feelin' kinda bummed today about not being able to eat what I want, when I want, in the quantity I want so I had to stop and think about why I'm doing this. That ultimately led to posting that same question here so everyone could have a little reminder as to why we're all here :)

Good luck, guys!!
  • allie1904
    allie1904 Posts: 248
    Options
    Skinny jeans and a black vest :heart:
  • TheCats_Meow
    Options
    so I can......

enlighten us!

What can't you wait for when you reach goal weight?

and..................

GO!

so I can.....shop wherever the heck I want to and not have to wonder/worry about whether or not they have clothes in my size.

so I can.....be in front of the camera instead of either 1) hiding behind it or 2) only having pics from the chest up.

so I can.....feel good about myself, physically, again.
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    So I can stop feeling self-conscious
    Like the way I look in pictures
    Feel kick-butt again
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Oh my God! I can't wait to fit into a skinny tight red dress for my birthday...like the song say, I want so much to be the "lady in red,"
  • cofakid
    cofakid Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    it will sound terrible but mostly so i can rub it other peoples faces, eg the ppl who called me fat and ugly.

but i also look forward to be a skinny healthy me. someone who other ppl think wow i wish i could loose that weight, and someone who eats healthy and exercises without it being such an effort - for it to just be natural for me.

to look good and feel good and feel sexy. t go out to a nightclub i like and not feel like a fatty, to walk around in summer in clothes appropriate for the heat and not feel like a beached whale or worry about chaffing.

to feel sexy wen i try to be sexy for my man, and wen we have our fun together.
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Feel better and get around better. I want to get back into sports while I still can.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    so I can feel better about myself
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I am 6 pounds (or so) away from my final goal, so let me tell you, I've been already telling my weight, wearing size 6, yes - braggin! I even have the audacity to stand in front when the group pictures get taken! But what I am really looking forward to with all my heart and soul is saying, "I did it all by myself!" I found my plan, I found the exercise that works for me, and I never gave up! I found the nerve and the gumption inside of me to start something and to finish something! I can say that I DID IT! ANd that makes me very, very happy!! = D