Football Sundays

Options
jeninabilan
jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
I love relaxing on Sundays and cuddling up with a good beer watching football! Woo hoo...

So how bout that Seahawks vs Cleveland? Well, first of all, the Seahawks losing is no surprise.. the fact that they scored however is a surprise..

okay now Oakland vs Kansas City.. it's kind of sad watching a team lose that badly.. 21/0 so far.. woo hooo

<---Born a Cowboys fan..

Replies

• Maryjaneshoes
    Maryjaneshoes Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm a Redskins fan, lol...football Sunday just depresses me!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Was very nice to see my Panthers pick up another win, even if we are 2-5. Cam newton has made it exciting to watch even in the losses. Hopefully next year should be better as all the young guys gain experience (and hopefully next year we won't have the hardest schedule in the league again).

Now I'm watching Packers/Vikings.

Took a nice 2.5 mile walk this morning so then I could sit around the rest of the day.
  • Marcel7
    Marcel7 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm a Cowboys fan, too. Fox is showing Green Bay at Minnesota. I really enjoy doing the free run on the WiFit Plus and watching football. It's a great way to get exercise and watch football at the same time.
  • jeninabilan
    Options
    I'm a Cowboys fan, too. Fox is showing Green Bay at Minnesota. I really enjoy doing the free run on the WiFit Plus and watching football. It's a great way to get exercise and watch football at the same time.

lol amen!!! I am on my stair stepper during the game and exercise ball during commercial break! love my MFP multitaskers hehe ;)
  • stardozer
    stardozer Posts: 180
    Options
    STEELERS all the way!!!
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Saturday's and Sunday's in the fall are my absolute favorites!!!!

Saturday's I get to watch my LSU Tigers kick some bootay and on Sunday's I get to watch my N.O. Saints do the same!!!

Going to watch my Saints put a beatdown on the Colts tonight! Whoop whoop
  • bigdog1006
    Options
    CHIEFS BABY!!!
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    So how bout that Seahawks vs Cleveland? Well, first of all, the Seahawks losing is no surprise.. the fact that they scored however is a surprise..

I'm a Seattle guy. Yeah, Seahawks are a sucky team. But, they're my sucky team. LOL
  • bellawares
    bellawares Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    The Packers are kicking some butt AGAIN!

INTERCEPTION . . . . O'Yah baby. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Steelers!!!!
  • jeninabilan
    Options
    boooo Steelers.. I know, I need a helmet and some boxing gloves for that remark ;)
  • JessicaMarie9382
    Options
    I'm a die hard Vikings fan and we are right now losing to our rival and undefeated Greenbay Packers......but I'll always bleed purple!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    go spurs!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really glad we pulled that one off. I was worried for a bit.
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    HELL YA! My Texans kicked the crap out of the Titans today! That was completely awesome and bonus we claimed #1 in the division! SCORE!
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    go spurs!

Hate the spurs. Diehard Rockets fan but here is to hoping we get some bball this year!
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    HELL YA! My Texans kicked the crap out of the Titans today! That was completely awesome and bonus we claimed #1 in the division! SCORE!

This!!!
  • bellawares
    bellawares Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really glad we pulled that one off. I was worried for a bit.

You and me both (lol). This was the first game I really felt the PACK had some competition. Sorry All you Minnesota fans for your loss! :yawn:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Will the colts even show up to play tonight?? Doubtful!
  • ScotsLenny
    ScotsLenny Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Niners fan,,,, sundays are great once more