Fantasy Football!!

Options
Any guys on here into fantasy football? Where have I been? Apparently that has become a huge normal thing. Is it normal?

Replies

• shelli1982
    Options
    haha i'm a girl and I play fantasy football. I even won my league last year... only in second this year :P
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I played fantasy football in the same league for 20 years! This is the first year that I haven't played since 1990 ... I guess I kind of got burnt out on it after 20 years. But, I will admit that when I was into it, I really enjoyed it! :smile:
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I've played for the last couple of years. Two leagues last year (1st place in one), 2 leagues again this year.. doing well in one 5-1, about to be 6-1 not to good in the other, 3-3 probably looking at 3-4. The 6-1 league is the same private league I was the champion of last year so I'm hoping to repeat.
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    We do it at work, fun times!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Yes going with two teams this year, one on ESPN and one on Yahoo.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I chose Gandalf and Gambit for my fantasy football team. That's how this works right?
  • dlei456
    dlei456 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I usually do really well (in the top there) but my team sucks this year. I think it is my receivers. It is a lot more fun when you are actually winnning!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    i love it. we do a family league. this year we let our 8- and 10-year-old sons (and nephews) join us. right now, i am the leader (of 9 players). whoo-hoo! i like to win! it is fun to see who can rack up the most points each week. so far my brother wins that at 138 points, while my high is 114.