Hi everyone

Options
just joined this site as I'm needing some help with my will power (not sure where it's gone).
I need to lose about 28 lb for my health as I have a fatty liver but the more I try not to eat unhealthy food the more I think about it.
I've had a bad weekend of binge eating once again which seems to be a frequent habit with me and I just feel so quilty that I'm damaging my health even more. I know I can do things when I put my mind to it as I gave up smoking four years ago which was one of the hardest things I've ever done and that was for my health so why is this so difficult. I know my triggers which is usually when I'm bored or feeling down so I say to myself go do something instead of putting that in your mouth and then I quickly scoff it before I can change my mind, I think I have some serious issues with food but unsure what to do next.
X any advice would be wonderful.

Replies

• ThinnerLizaJane
    Options
    I've only been here a week, but it definitely helps you be aware of what you're eating. I've been where you are. When you tell yourself you "can't have that" you want it more. Plan your meals and include items that you enjoy, but in moderation. The tools on MFP will help you keep track of that. You can do it!
  • Lolabelle666
    Lolabelle666 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks, thinnerlizajane. My trouble is when I have one bad thing I think I've messed the whole day up so just forget eating healthy for the rest of the day. I know I shouldn't do that, so I'm going to log everything and then I may realise that one cake is less calories than three cakes.