• kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    yup.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    In what sense?
    It's empty calories with no redeemable qualities-yet I still indulge.
    It's up to you to decide that for yourself.
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Not the kind that I drink. It's delicious.
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Options
    I pretty much stopped drinking altogether...but once in a while I gotta have some Barefoot Bubbly Pinot Grigio.

Unfortunately, I usually end up drinking the bottle, eating stupid food from getting the munchies, and wake up just mad at myself.

Sigh....
  • cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    Is it so terrible? No, not so much however the way people use alcohol is and thats where the real problem is. If you're the kind of person that goes out once maybe twice a week to have 2 or 3 drinks with friends it's not going to have any major effects on your goals. Unfortunately most people that enjoy alcohol so much they can't set it aside for their fitness goals don't drink it in the manner I just stated. In fact, typically it's just the opposite they either drink a good amount daily or binge drink like crazy two to three times a week.
  • val205
    val205 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Can't be that bad if you take it into account and don't overdo it. I remember my running club as a kid, all the adult athletes would never smoke but they all drank like fish!!!
  • teresacarter
    teresacarter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh my....this is exactly what happens with me. I hate it!!
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    all I know is 2 drinks and I feel better then I did before maybe 2 more and then bed for me.