Last 10lbs. GRRRR

Options
I need help. I can not lose the last 10lbs. I know the last few weeks is because of poor choices but I have been on the 10lb sea saw for several months. I usually eat 1300 calories a day and try for 30 min of some exercise. Amy suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Replies

• silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I feel ya..., I have 5 lbs to go & I haven’t lost really anything in a month. I’ve taken a week off of exercising trying to jumpstart my weight loss. Hope it helps.
  • xhpx1026
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss. The tough part is that once you have lost most of the weight, your body simply doesn't need as many calories AND you also have to eat less to lose weight, so you have to be militant to really fight off those last few pounds. I would say that you just need to find little tiny ways, so that you don't go insane, to add a little more intensity to the weight loss process. Cut out 100 calories... maybe exercise 10 minutes more... and in no time, you will see your body push through. I think your body just resists the last 10 because it doesn't want to "die of starvation."
  • Sooznine
    Sooznine Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    no advice.... right there with you! :)
  • mommy2b2
    Options
    This is what worked for me for the last 10 pounds. It even helped me surpass my goal weight. I follow some Biggest Loser contestants and one of them suggested this "change up" to speed up your weight loss. I was amazed at how quickly it worked.
    Give it a try and let me know if it works for you.

This is what he suggested:

All you can manage is 24 hrs, that's it! No past, no future, just stay focused on 24 hrs. Try 400-500 calories for breakfast, 400-500 for lunch and 400-500, for dinner, no more, no less for two weeks. Walk a minimum of 30 mins, 60 would be great listening to music for two weeks. NO snacks. Drink 8 glasses of water every day. If you do that, you'll drop at least 5, good chance 10 and you might even surprise yourself and drop 15 lbs in two weeks. Try it, what do you have to lose...