help

Options
:cry: any suggestion for water retention i was on the hcg diet for a month and i felt great but i am off it now and i feel like i have been retaining water

Replies

• JALVAREZ1
    Options
    :cry: any suggestion for water retention i was on the hcg diet for a month and i felt great but i am off it now and i feel like i have been retaining water
  • Amber42803
    Amber42803 Posts: 143
    Options
    There are pills you can take to help not retain water. I believe they're called Diurex, or something like that. But I'm not 100%. I know with my first pregnancy I had to take them because I was retaining WAY too much water...even for a pregnancy! Try a web search for the exact name!

ALC

178464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • Bug263
    Bug263 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    DO YOU DRINK CAFFEINE? COFFEE? IT'S A DIURETIC, ALSO IF YOUR RETAINING WATER I BELEIVE IT MEANS YOU HAVE TOO MUCH SODIUM IN YOUR BODY SO IT'S TRYING TO HOLD ON TO ALL OF THE WATER, DRINK MORE WATER TO HELP FLUSH YOUR SYSTEM. THERE ARE ALSO HERBAL THINGS YOU CAN TRY IF YOU'RE INTO THAT (I DON'T TAKE SCRIPTS) GOOGLE IT YOU CAN GET A LOT OF INFO ABOUT CERTAIN PRODUCTS ONLINE. GOOD LUCK!:happy:
  • hushmonkey1234
    Options

I have a stupid question...sorry because I am bad with letters what is the HCG diet?
  • JALVAREZ1
    Options
    thanks so much for the suggestion
  • JALVAREZ1
    Options
    the hcg diet is a daily injection of a hormone foung in pregnant women placenta or urine anyway it helps speed up your metabolism so that you could be loosing about a pound a day it is awsome i was on it for 33 days and i lost 25 lbs without going hungry and developing good eating habits google it good luck