New Year's Challange *2012*

Options
My goal is lose *29lbs* by the stroke of midnight on December 31, 2011!!
*29lbs* is the amount of weight that I need to lose to no longer be deemed as overweight.
Would like to join me in this challenge?
I will check in weekly to update the status of my journey to no longer being overweight. :love:

Replies

• spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I am with you, I need 18 to no longer be over weight but I can do 29.
  • sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Options
    My goal is to lose 15 pounds by the time we go to CO next June. Maybe this challenge will help me. I will say my goal will be to lose half of that by New Years. How's that for slow and easy?:happy:
  • Splinkysgirl2
    Options
    Hello, I will support you in this challenge. My goal is to lose 13 more by the end of the year. By doing so, I will have reached the initial goal I set for weight loss when I started MFP. :happy:
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    My goal is to do 22, but I'm keen to try for 29.

I'm currently doing 30ds and C25k so hopefully I'll get some good results with those!
  • LoserMom_3
    Options
    Hi ! I would love to have motivation to help lose 20 by that time!! Count me in :)
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join up but my goal is a body fat goal. I'm at 28% and would love to get down to 21% by year end. I still need the encouragement to get it done. I can keep in line with my eating habits, but I drag my behind when it comes to the workouts.
  • ukredhead19
    Options
    I'm in! I've got to get on board...I'm shooting for 20 lbs to be realistic, but will try really hard to get to 29!!!
  • dclassi1
    Options
    So we agree to check in on the 29th. I will message anyone that does not post an update of their progress. Thank you for helping me remain inspired:flowerforyou:
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I like a challenge! That's 10 weeks away give or take a few days. I'm going to aim for 25!
  • IM THINKING IM UP FOR THE CHALLENGE. I'M FOCUSED AND WHAT A GREAT TIME TO PROVE THAT FOOD DOES NOT MOTIVATE OUR LIVING!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • soonerthanlater
    soonerthanlater Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in for a body fat% challenge, currently at 22, am shooting for 15. I think it can be done by New Year's, so here we go.
  • Jennis0212
    Jennis0212 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Count me in! It's going to be extremely hard but I am willing to give it my all. MFP is such a great motivational tool.
  • SuperBrownSugar2009
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge to lose 29 pounds by December 31st.
  • dclassi1
    Options
    You have had an incredible journey...congratulations!! I'm excited about this challenge!
  • fushigi88
    Options
    I am in, too! I think this challenge would help me to stay motivated. I will work with the 29lbs goal. Whoo-hoo! We can do it.
  • dclassi1
    Options
    My goal is lose *29lbs* by the stroke of midnight on December 31, 2011!!
    *29lbs* is the amount of weight that I need to lose to no longer be deemed as overweight.
    Would like to join me in this challenge?
    I will check in weekly to update the status of my journey to no longer being overweight. :love:

I have lost 2lbs since my last weigh in...27 more to go!!!
  • Jennis0212
    Jennis0212 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am down 3 as of this morning!
  • dclassi1
    Options
    I am down 3 as of this morning!

Congrats, I do believe we can do this!!!:flowerforyou:
  • dclassi1
    Options
    Please don't forget to weigh in weekly:smile:
  • RocksFlower
    RocksFlower Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm a few days behind everyone, is it too late to join in on the challenge? I'd love to loose 20lbs by the new year, that averages 2lbs per week and I think that is a good goal and yet challenging. I am looking for support and eager to give it as well. I have found the last few weeks challenging and looking to get refocused. I hope I am still able to join in on the challenge and I wish everyone well in thier goals.