HELLO ~ New to the Crew

Options
Hello Everyone, I'm New to the Crew and glad to be here. I have the exercise down, it's the eating 'm having a hard time with. My biggest challenge's are to eat breakfast and to stop eating late. Here I go, wish me luck!!!

Replies

• Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I joined a few days ago, I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!!
  • Meplus2
    Meplus2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! This will be a really helpful tool with tracking my food intake.
  • laulau89
    Options
    welcome to both of you!

A tip I heard to stop eating late was to brush your teeth right after dinner to remind you not to eat anymore :)
  • lightnlife
    Options
    Hi!
    I know it is hard to change habits, but you can do it! This is a great supportive community. Plug in often.
    K
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about when you eat, just try to stay within your calorie limit and you'll be fine. :)
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about when you eat, just try to stay within your calorie limit and you'll be fine. :)

Tru Dat!
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    welcome to both of you!

A tip I heard to stop eating late was to brush your teeth right after dinner to remind you not to eat anymore :)
    Brush, floss, mouthwash and you less likely to eat for a while after (not even referring to eating late) - I did this to 're-program' my old habits
  • rlw77
    rlw77 Posts: 61
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your journey!
  • renolizard
    renolizard Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all! i have used this app before but stopped.:embarassed: .. so here i am again:ohwell: ! i just started nursing school and i think it would be very important for me to lose 50 lbs before school ends. I think if, i want my patients to take me seriously and be able to be a viable advocate, i cannot be overweight.
    I am trying to always set time to exercise and not munch on the things students love to eat during our study time.
    I would love to make some friends throught this website so i can have motivation to do better!
    thanks for reading this!
    good luck to all of us!:drinker:
  • Beberni
    Beberni Posts: 25
    Options
    Never hurts to try again! I hope to stick with my lifestyle change this time. I actually paid for a site about 3 mod ago and NEVER even used it. I guess i thought I was ready and wasn't. Not sure this time is different but am giving it a shot. I have thought about getting a certification in sonography. Still trying to decide on that one. Good luck - feel free to add me.
  • Beberni
    Options
    Yeah, I've done that at work! They are always bringing treats to work and putting in the kitchen for everyone to devour. I found that although I wanted the treat, i didn't want to get my teeth dirty again!....lol Funny how that works.
  • Beberni
    Options
    I don't make time to eat breakfast most of the time. I find it easy to pop a whole wheat or whole grain blueberry waffle in the toaster and eat on the go. It taste good enough for me not to even use butter most of the time.
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    iHEARTcardiacnurses Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hi all! i have used this app before but stopped.:embarassed: .. so here i am again:ohwell: ! i just started nursing school and i think it would be very important for me to lose 50 lbs before school ends. I think if, i want my patients to take me seriously and be able to be a viable advocate, i cannot be overweight.
    I am trying to always set time to exercise and not munch on the things students love to eat during our study time.
    I would love to make some friends throught this website so i can have motivation to do better!
    thanks for reading this!
    good luck to all of us!:drinker:

AH ME TOO! Nursing school totally screwed my weight! Soo many late nights in the library really helped tackin on the pounds :(