Hey people!! Everyone that reads this should add me..

Options
Congrats to everyone on their decision to join this! It looks really handy and think it might be just what I need to keep me on track and point out how many times a day I screw up. :D Love it! Whoever reads this should add me- I would love to have a buddy to talk to and motivate!

Peace & Love
Bonny

Replies

• LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • agetlostgirl
    Options
    Im In
  • lostemt76
    lostemt76 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Welcome and you can add me :flowerforyou:
  • hope89x
    Options
    Thank u! Cute smiley. :)
  • BerylX
    BerylX Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! All the best on your weight loss journey !
    I am sending a friend request
  • hope89x
    Options
    Woot Woot! Thanks :)
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • afinnegan10
    Options
    Welcome! Remember before you eat, listen to your body. It tells you when it's hungry and enjoy the flavors of your food and eat slow. Trust me, we all know the hurdles in life. But we're all here for support. And when you cheat, we're here for encouragement! Best of luck!
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    welcome to the club! hehe!:flowerforyou:
  • NomNomCupcakes
    NomNomCupcakes Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have only been on here for 2 weeks so I'll addd youuuu becuz no one has added me so far :O
  • elbandito
    elbandito Posts: 157
    Options
    okie dokie
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    OK, feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you will find lots of support on here and feel free to add me if you wish for some extra support x :wink:
  • asmith0301
    asmith0301 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Request sent..and welcome!
  • hope89x
    Options
    Wow, thanks for all of the friend invites! You guys all seem awesome and I appreciate the really nice things some of you have said! And honestly I wanted to write you guys back but couldn't figure out how to.. lol.. sad, I know. But everyone seems so nice and I can already tell being on here will help SO much. I'm thinking whether to post some "before" pictures on here or not.... Yes? No? I think everyone should though. :P I would LOVE to see my body go from 225 to 125.. That would be an awesome transformation- so hopefully I'll get there. So let me know what you think about the pictures! And thanks again for being so awesome!!!!!

Peace& Love
    Bonny
  • vix82vicki
    vix82vicki Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:-) and well done for joining I have been doing it for 2 weeks now and it is the best move I made. Feel free to add me. As for the pics its up to you hun, if you want that extra bit of motivation then do it my husband regularly updates his pic he has been doin it longer than me.
  • razorspells
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Good luck on your diet and exercise. :smile:
    Add me as your friend if you wish!