Nauseous after I eat

Options
2»

Replies

• Skeith5
    Skeith5 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm just some dude on the internet that gave an opinion based on what I saw. It might be wrong, it might be right, that's sort of the nature of posting on a forum. I didn't look past the last week in your diary and to me, making yourself throw up is abnormal. Maybe it's more common than I think it is, who knows? Maybe I'm abnormal for not doing it?

I hope you get to the doctor and that it doesn't turn out to be anything serious.

Scott
  • lanicota
    Options
    I have Gastro Reflux / GERD. I have started to taking Pepcid AC and it seems to be helping, I can eat now..thankfully. And the past couple days I have eaten over my calories because I can now actually eat and I have been starving. Starting new and fresh tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone (who actually understood my post).

Hope everyone had a good weekend. =)
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Looks like the issue was resolved, but anyway. I went through this a couple months ago, feeling sick every morning and after eating pretty much anything. I tried Pepcid and it didn't help much. I finally realized I was stressed out and that was when I started working out again, and once I did all the stomach issues went away. Recently I went about 3 days without working out and it started up again. As soon as I worked out I wasn't nauseous at all.

Through most of my life this hasn't been my typical response to stress at all. If anything I used to eat more. But you might want to think over whether stress may be partially to blame. It aggravates just about everything, especially stomach problems, and for me more working out fixed me right up.