Best sports bra?

Options
2»

Replies

• MrsBrit2007
    Options
    I'm a 42DD and have really struggled finding a good one. I broke down and spent the extra money on the Moving Comfort Fiona (that was the same size bra I wear normally so completely true to size for me) and I LOVE it! I do some high impact but mostly elliptical and treadmill and almost no jiggle. I would recommend it highly.

That's great!! How do you like the straps? I'm excited to find one and try it on! :)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I'm a 42DD and have really struggled finding a good one. I broke down and spent the extra money on the Moving Comfort Fiona (that was the same size bra I wear normally so completely true to size for me) and I LOVE it! I do some high impact but mostly elliptical and treadmill and almost no jiggle. I would recommend it highly.

That's great!! How do you like the straps? I'm excited to find one and try it on! :)

The straps are great because they are adjustable with velcro. I find it's completely comfortable all around. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options

The straps are great because they are adjustable with velcro. I find it's completely comfortable all around. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Can't wait to try it out! Thanks for the review! :)
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have this one....
    http://www.titlenine.com/product/313801.do?kwd=enell
    and it's been awesome. Hoping to scrounge enough $$$ to get a 2nd one.
  • Lucylaser
    Lucylaser Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Moving comfort did not work for me AT ALL. I wear a G cup though. Have you ever been professionally measured? It will change your life. For real! I used to wear a 38DDD and now wear a 34G.

I like Anita sports bras a lot.
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    I have this one....

That one looks great! Is it pretty true to size?
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    Moving comfort did not work for me AT ALL. I wear a G cup though. Have you ever been professionally measured? It will change your life. For real! I used to wear a 38DDD and now wear a 34G.

I like Anita sports bras a lot.

I haven't been measured, but I will do that before I look for a new sports bra. Thanks for the heads up! :) And, I'll check out Anita bras.
  • Tardis17
    Options

This is the first one I thought of too. The only sports bra I've ever found that keeps them still. Usually I'm risking black eyes if I start bouncing about. It's comfy too. (uk 30FF)
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have this one....

I'm a 42E and bought the largest size. It was super snug (but in a usable way) when I first got it. A friend recommended it to me after I complained about the jumping jacks while attempting the shred. I've lost probably 25 lbs since then, and it's still doing it's job. :)
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber RUN bra is the best invention ever ,they literally do not move
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    I have this one....

I'm a 42E and bought the largest size. It was super snug (but in a usable way) when I first got it. A friend recommended it to me after I complained about the jumping jacks while attempting the shred. I've lost probably 25 lbs since then, and it's still doing it's job. :)

That's great!
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    Shock Absorber RUN bra is the best invention ever ,they literally do not move

I'll check that one out, thanks!