Reality TV

LadyGhostDuchess
LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
Which show can you see yourself being on and why? If it is more than one then share :D I would love to know :D

There are a few I have thought about trying out for,
Survivor is one of my top ones that I have been thinking about. I think it would be fun and an experience. Amazing Race would be fun too, but I would need someone to go with me, I don't think they would allow me to take my cat.

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Well wish you the best of luck in that endeavor. . I personally think reality tv shows are a waste of air space.
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    amazing race...totally. my sister and I have talked about it. maybe we will try out when we both reach our goal weight!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Does a game show count? I guess it's real tv.

Who wants to be a millinaire.

It looks like fun.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    For me, I'd sign up to be on The Biggest Loser. The only thing stopping me is that I would be embarrased for anyone to see me at this weight & due to past medical issues, I do not know if I could do everything that they do in the gym or on the challenges.
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    I can't stand most reality TV, which is funny since I was a huge fan of Real World, Survivor, American Idol, almost all the big names. Now I just like shows from Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Channel and The Little Couple :laugh:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Wicked Fit would be awesome! Its a new show about a has been pageant girl who did it all wrong in her pageant days and now teaches pageant girls (and others) how to do things the right way, by eating healthy and kicking butt working out. I would love to take her class for a kick butt workout and maybe one day as a trainer myself.

I'm a reality tv show *kitten*, personally. The tackier, the better. But, this show actually has some promise.
  • complete_tease
    Well wish you the best of luck in that endeavor. . I personally think reality tv shows are a waste of air space.

thank you for sharing your opinion.

:flowerforyou:
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    amazing race...totally. my sister and I have talked about it. maybe we will try out when we both reach our goal weight!

Let me know if you get on! Then I can say "HEY I KNEW THAT PERSON ON MFP!" :D
    For me, I'd sign up to be on The Biggest Loser. The only thing stopping me is that I would be embarrased for anyone to see me at this weight & due to past medical issues, I do not know if I could do everything that they do in the gym or on the challenges.

I am the same way for this. I have had a hard time adjusting to my weight issue. I would love to be on it for the experience, But I don't think I would be strong enough to hack it!

Reality TV is for entertainment, nothing more. I actually knew someone on the Bachlorette LOL. I love shows like Hell's Kitchen, Project Runway, Master Chef, Animal Cops, stuff that seem to have some sort of a meaning to them. I never liked survivor until I got bored one day. Now when I watch it I just crack up laughing and wonder if I could do it. :drinker:
  • nickiLee07
    nickiLee07 Posts: 19 Member
    Dancing with the Stars! Now I just need to be a star to get on ... lol
  • complete_tease

Let me know if you get on! Then I can say "HEY I KNEW THAT PERSON ON MFP!" :D

I am the same way for this. I have had a hard time adjusting to my weight issue. I would love to be on it for the experience, But I don't think I would be strong enough to hack it!

Reality TV is for entertainment, nothing more. I actually knew someone on the Bachlorette LOL. I love shows like Hell's Kitchen, Project Runway, Master Chef, Animal Cops, stuff that seem to have some sort of a meaning to them. I never liked survivor until I got bored one day. Now when I watch it I just crack up laughing and wonder if I could do it. :drinker:

yeah I love Project Runway and Top Chef and well Master Chef too. I also really like the art show on Bravo...I can't remember the name right now. But I also watch like The First 48 and other crime shows like that too. Reality at it's best!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Dancing With The Stars ~ Thinking of what great exercise it would be :blushing:
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    Dancing with the Stars! Now I just need to be a star to get on ... lol

You can be a star, or....be a professional dancer :D!
    You can do it! :D
    We will find a way to make you a star :flowerforyou:
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    Dancing With The Stars ~ Thinking of what great exercise it would be :blushing:

I almost bought the DWTS workout DVDs but I saw some of the poses they did and I was like "there is no way in heck my body will be able to hold that pose" so I went with some less....killer dance videos lol
  • I do not think I would last on ANY competition reality show! LOL
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Big Brother!
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Does wheel of fortune count? Or oh! The price is right!!! More game shows but they're real
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    The price is right!!!

OMG! I would totally hug DREW! He has done so amazing in his weightloss and he always makes me smile!
  • Which show can you see yourself being on and why? If it is more than one then share :D I would love to know :D

There are a few I have thought about trying out for,
    Survivor is one of my top ones that I have been thinking about. I think it would be fun and an experience. Amazing Race would be fun too, but I would need someone to go with me, I don't think they would allow me to take my cat.
    i would soo go with you
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    My son and I talk about applying Amazing Race, but he is still too young and I still need to lose more weight!

Earlier this year our friends were on Four Weddings and we got some screen time dancing (for any Aussies, it was the second episode in this series with the rock and roll wedding.) After their experience, I would have to think twice....
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    My son and I talk about applying Amazing Race, but he is still too young and I still need to lose more weight!

Well I hope that when he gets older and you drop what weight you need to drop (You are beautiful BTW) you will be able to be on the show! I would root for ya! :D