Tired and Lethargic

Options
i've been on my weight loss journey for just over two months.

i go to the gym 5 days a week and i eat really well on most days, with the occational blow-out on a parma at the pub.

today, i am so tired and lethargic. what's going on?! i didn't even go to gym this morning i was so tired!

i've eaten a little more today that usual to see if it'll help with my energy levels, and i had a protein shake for my afternoon snack.

does anyone have any tips that can help me get my energy back.

p.s. i will be having a big sleep tonight.

Replies

• aWashCloth
    aWashCloth Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Truth is.. you probably feel tired and lethargic BECAUSE you didn't go to the gym. I know I feel like a blob and just blah if I don't hit that gym. Sometimes ya gotta push past feeling and just do what needs to be done.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Enough water? Vitamin B's ? Maybe you just need more sleep as your body changes. Good luck
  • kelceystevens73
    kelceystevens73 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    One of the first things I do in the morning is down a bottle of water....I read some where that it helps re-hydrate the body after sleep, not sure if it really works or its just in my mind but it works for me in the morning
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Vitamins & Minerals, especially Vitamin B12 and lots of water. Also, you are probably over training.
  • juganaut
    juganaut Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone. i'll take some vitamins tomorrow morning with a big glass of water. hopefully after an uninterrupted 8 hours of sleep.