Women's Body Types

Options
i was browsing and found this site... and i'm wondering for the men, what body type are you attracted to the most? and ladies, what body type would you like to have? IF ANY..
http://thechive.com/2010/11/09/so-somebody-made-a-guide-to-womens-body-types-6-hq-photos/

the hourglass seems edited though lol

Replies

• lucylou9701
    Options
    I want to be thin or athletic... ya the hourglass does seem edited plus she has like no boobs :P
  • TescherTK
    TescherTK Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'd prefer to be either "athletic" or "voluptuous".
  • amberrrogers
    Options
    voluptuous chubby is my goal
  • kelceystevens73
    kelceystevens73 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thin with assets or Thick get my vote as body type.....however the girl must have a positive attitude, great personality and a crazy sense of humor for the package to be complete
  • amberrrogers
    Options
    actually plump with assets is what Id like to be. my husband finds it sexy and i do too, to be honest
  • spottedlee
    Options
    Oh I don't know,, hard to vision me among the young girls,, I am 54,,can you see me dressing up like them once I hit 145 pounds? :noway:
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Based on those pictures, I'm Average right now. I'd like to be closer to Athletic.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Those are really bad examples. :/ They seem almost arbitrary. And a lot of them are 'shopped.

Anyway, I want to have a skinny waist with big boobs and a nice, round booty. Somewhere between natural/average hourglass and fit.

I just want to be the girl on the beach who gets noticed but not necessarily hounded.
  • DdoubleU77
    Options
    LMFAO @ #3 being an hourglass figure. More like a pear shape IMHO. You must have equal bewbs and hips to be a proportionate hourglass.

To hell with all that...I'm going for the muscular look!!!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I'm either right now "pudgy" or "thick." I want to be somewhere in between "athletic" and "muscular." I think athletic doesn't look athletic enough for my goal (appears to have higher bf% than I want), and muscular is just too muscley, lol. Somewhere in the middle...

And yeah, that hourglass just looks hilarious to me!!!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I was pudgy, now average and want to be athletic!
  • NinjaTurtleDude
    Options
    i love when when woman is very domanering and know what she wants
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    The hourglass looks odd, but her upper body is perfect. I think somewhere between thin and skinny would be good.
  • sweetpunani
    Options
    I like thin w/assets & athletic
  • beeny83
    beeny83 Posts: 61
    Options
    I would be pudgy with assets. I want to be thin. (The hourglass one dose look funny but with myself being a photographer i believe it to be a real photo and a strange body i must say. If its been edited they must be one of the best people there is with photoshop.)
  • andlovesaidn0
    Options
    id be considered voluptuous but id like to be thin
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Too many nice ones to choose from.
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking athletic, that's what Im closest to especially since my "assets" left 40 lbs ago :laugh:
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Im not sure what I would be, but I am guessing thin or voluptuous.

I want to be skinny
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, the one labeled voluptuous is the best-looking body. (Anyone else slightly disturbed by the chick in the last pic with her tongue nearly in her dog's mouth?)