christmas goal

Options
Hi im 29 and 183 lb 5 ft 4 i am aiming to lose a stone by christmas and increase my exercise im joing a gym on the 4th and aim to walk more feel fat frumpy and sluggish and want to feel fab at xmass will weigh in every monday any one wish to join me and motivate each other and congratulate and comiserate as needed :flowerforyou: :smile:

Replies

• JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    good luck with that I believe you can do it.
  • kkpo
    kkpo Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey! I'll join you. I'd love to weigh 10 lbs less than I do now (157 to 147). Breaking 150 would be a huge milestone. Friended!
  • sarahlouisah
    Options
    thanks for replys we will do this together xx
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Great - we can all support each other!

I am aiming to lose my last 10-15 pounds by this Christmas!
  • ruthiebear123
    ruthiebear123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would also like to loose another stone by Christmas! Good Luck! :) X
  • sabcooke
    sabcooke Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yes count me in,the more support the better. aiming to lose 10-15 lbs by christmas. will weigh later when I get to my own home. :) Add me!!!
  • ElisaRazz
    ElisaRazz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    im hoping to lose 10kgs before xmas. feel free to add me
  • sarahlouisah
    Options
    hope your all doing well so far. Yesterday was my wedding anniversary and I did not go over calories so feeling good today :)
  • amythorp
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Dreading the Christmas parties and whole dressing up saga at the moment and need to feel more confident. Just got back into logging on here recently so looking for some support. Feel free to add me :)

Amy
  • sarahlouisah
    Options
    dont know how it happene scale has a gain of 1.6 lb oh well will try and lose two this week instead of 1 bit gutted but not going to let it stop me in the lolng run hope you all had a better week than me :)