Goal Weight Help...

Options
So I was 10 stone for quite a while and always set that as my goal weight but, this still seems pretty high to me and when i was that I wasnt happy although people said I look better bigger than 10st! I am 5'5 and 11st4 at the moment, size 12 in clothes...just wondering what everyone would thinks should be my goal weight...I know its very hard for you guys to say not seeing me etc!

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• oneoddsock
    oneoddsock Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You've got to do what makes YOU happy. You're the one who has to live in your body. Anywhere within the healthy range of BMI is a good goal to go for, I think.
  • almawr
    almawr Posts: 77
    Options
    the 'ideal' weight for your height 8-10 stone <3
  • Dee120hb
    Options
    I went to several sites online that show what a healthy weight is for your age, height, and frame. The lowest for me was 114 and the highest was 127. Granted, I don't think that includes muscle mass but it was just an estimate. Maybe try doing that to get an idea, but as long as you have a healthy BMI that should be your goal, then just keep up with maintaining. Good luck!
  • lottycat
    lottycat Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I would aim for 10 stone, and when you hit that goal go to maintenance for a couple of weeks to see how you feel. If you still want to loose more then change your goal. It's all about trial and error :) x
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Why don't you try losing 7lbs at a time and see what weight makes you feel good about yourself? When I first started on here I only wanted to lose 10-12lbs but once I got there it felt right or me to keep on losing. You need to find a weight that you'll be able to maintain otherwise it'll all be for nothing.