For all the Nurses out there

Options
2»

Replies

• Tzipporah90
    Options
    I am a nursing student and appreciate the perspective you put out there!!
  • beach_bum_gurl
    Options
    Just got home from 12 in an large ED. Thanks so much for the sentiments!
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Just got home from 12 in an large ED. Thanks so much for the sentiments!

No fair. You got off before me. LOL
  • bks1
    bks1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your acknowledgment of what we do. I am an ER nurse too.
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    Amen, I spent 3 days working in the ER on stage and realized I couldn't handle it... maybe in a few years. Those nurses work hard and deal with some really annoying people, many of which are suffering from self-inflicted injuries (ie. getting high on heroin, then climbing up the side of the house to enter through a window only to fall and fracture their arm...) UGH!!!

xox
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Amen, I spent 3 days working in the ER on stage and realized I couldn't handle it... maybe in a few years. Those nurses work hard and deal with some really annoying people, many of which are suffering from self-inflicted injuries (ie. getting high on heroin, then climbing up the side of the house to enter through a window only to fall and fracture their arm...) UGH!!!

xox

Quick rule of thumb if you ever want to try it again: Never, EVER, underestimate man's ability and willingness to harm themselves or others.
  • moniquelessard
    Options

xox

Quick rule of thumb if you ever want to try it again: Never, EVER, underestimate man's ability and willingness to harm themselves or others.

Noted. ;)
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    Aww how thoughtful! Thanks =)