30 day shred?

Options
How hard is this? Im thinking about buying it, Im afraid I wont be able to tough it out?

Replies

• julatkinson
    julatkinson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's tough, but totally doable! And it's completely worth it. 30 Day Shred is my favorite workout DVD that I own. I highly recommend it. Good luck!
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    im currently doing 30Day shred on Day2 Lv2 this is the furthest i have got doing this workout as i usually stop and lose interest but im enjoying it it is hard work but totally doable as its only 20mins im enjoying Level 2 more than level 1 and iv had some great results so far after my first 10 days i would reccomend giving it a go :-)
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Its tough at first but gets easier. Here is a link to level 1 maybe you can try it before you buy it. Just remember it gets easier!
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjcyMjk5MzI0.html
  • SexiB
    SexiB Posts: 46
    Options
    How hard is this? Im thinking about buying it, Im afraid I wont be able to tough it out?

It is hard but it is only 20 min..thats what I tell myself as Im cursing Ms. Jillian.:laugh: .and myself for getting so out of shape.:angry: ..I am on day 3 and I am feeling my indurance increase and it not be as hard as day 1 already...ADD me if you need some extra motivation...
  • almawr
    almawr Posts: 77
    Options
    bump
  • Liopleurodon
    Options
    Everyone talks so much about it on here that I'm thinking of starting it too but I'm not sure how to enter it on my exercise log.
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    In the first week you will be challenged, and you may be so sore that sitting on the toliet will be a difficult task. There are two girls on the video who show you the correct way to do the exercises. One of the girls (Natalie) shows the more advanced stage, the other girl (Anita) shows the beginner version. I have lost inches from doing this. It's been a great starting point for me. I couldn't be happier. You will need some weights, and a mat if you work out on a hard surface. I use 3lb, 5lb, and 8lb weights-depending on the level and exercise.

Good luck!
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I have this too but haven't started it yet. I've got a gym membership so I've been going hard there, but want to start this up as well because I've heard so many good things about it!
  • tonialeem
    Options
    it's tough and it's a killer calorie burner and super speedy. For someone who doesn't have allot of time it's perfect! I really enjoyed it and even when I didn't want to work out there no reason why i couldnt spare 30 minutes. When I started I couldn't get thru any of the sets without a rest and it only took 3-4 days before I noticed a big improvement. GO FOR IT!