What you Say???? Read this!!!!!

Options
What you say....

What are you saying to yourself? What are you saying to others?

Words can limit your thinking, or they can expand your horizons. Words can bring on discouragement and despair, or they can provide the encouragement to do great things.

One of the quickest and easiest ways to improve your world is to improve the words you use when thinking to yourself or speaking to others. You always have the power to choose your words, so it makes sense to choose the best, most positively powerful ones.

You’ve no doubt experienced the enormous impact that a kind, encouraging word can have. Rather than letting your words amplify a troubling situation, choose the words that will lead the way to a more positive reality.

What you say to yourself and what you say to others truly matters. When you make your language more consistently positive, your attitude cannot help but follow right along.

And that, in turn, will affect your actions and the results they bring. Your positive words can truly create a more positive world.

Love all you AMAZING peeps Bunches.. Have a Great Day *muah*
~Rachel~

Replies

• jayjohnson1320
    jayjohnson1320 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the great words to begin my morning:happy:
  • JoAnn73
    JoAnn73 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    W
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more..language is so extremely powerful and even just a slight change of word can have such a significant impact! thank you for sharing this :-)
  • hannahlbur
    hannahlbur Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this. I feel and think very negatively and I can't help it but no doubt it drags me down. I am trying to be more positive but it's slow going at the mo!
  • heidisbeeman
    Options
    Well said! I absolutely agree. What a wonderful way to start out on a Monday morning.

Thank you!
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Very true. thanks :)
  • sailorsbabydoll
    sailorsbabydoll Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    So needed that today - someone here at work threw me under the bus today for something I did not even do (a doctor)..um and then with her immature self did not speak to me all morning until she needed something done. I just smiled because I am so much better than that and refuse to bring myself to that level:) Go me!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    So needed that today - someone here at work threw me under the bus today for something I did not even do (a doctor)..um and then with her immature self did not speak to me all morning until she needed something done. I just smiled because I am so much better than that and refuse to bring myself to that level:) Go me!

Awesome Girl!! Go you!!!! You Rock!!! Love ya Girl *muah*