Christchurch Female looking for friends!

Options
Christchurch, New Zealand female looking for other people to help encourage me to lose weight, advice wanted - 21 year old female, currently 96 kgs :)

Replies

• Lollyvoddy
    Lollyvoddy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome :-) You'll find loads of great support here, and heaps of kiwi's too. Hope you haven't been too badly affected by the quakes. I'll add you as a friend :)
  • terrencebear
    Options
    Thanks, I am currently living on the outskirts of the city (CBD) red zone, and finding it pretty hard to find confidence to do exercise by myself in the current environment - especially when im completely dedicated to walking and running outside, instead of a gym! So finding motivation will definately be my hardest struggle - but hope to get there, especially for my health.
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I live in Palmerston North great to see another Kiwi on site there are a few of us on here which is fantastic. Feel free to add :)
  • Mkin
    Mkin Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm a kiwi too!!! You have made the right step coming on here, this site is awesome. Feel free to flick me an add =)
  • pebbles72
    pebbles72 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in Christchurch, I'm very lucky living on the west side of town. Friend request sent :happy:
  • Lollyvoddy
    Lollyvoddy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm not a gym bunny either. I was actually thinking how difficult it would be for runners in ChCh right now, with all the road damage. You'll get there, one day at a time :)
  • blubberbutt123
    blubberbutt123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from CHCH too, on the east side unfortunately, it has been really hard to get motivated, and I have used many excuses till now. Have been doing MFP for about 5 days now after my sister introduced me. I was over eating so much before without realising. I do go to a gym but have managed a few runs about the place. I find running on the road better on the quiet streets... not so many cracks to avoid. lol!

Feel free to add me anyone. :OD

XXXXXXXX
  • shadowfx
    Options
    Hiya, Ashvegas here, feel free to add me too - there's a few of us Southern chicks here....
  • jo_can_do
    jo_can_do Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    hey there.. add me if you like... now battling post EQ bulge on top of all the other bulges!
  • jordbs
    jordbs Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there, I'm also a kiwi from Hawkes Bay and just started 3 days ago. I would also love to have some friends on here to look to for motivation and support. I send my love to Christchurch.
  • SilverOnTheTree
    SilverOnTheTree Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi! Another Kiwi checking in - I shifted to Wellington for work, but will be back in Christchurch for Christmas. Mixed feeling about revisiting the city, since I'd only just got home from OE when everything fell over. Definitely feeling the 'girthquake' effect, that's what got me onto this site!

Friend me up :)
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    G'day :flowerforyou:
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Wow so many CHCHs here! I'm an Aussie but LOVE Christchurch and the south completely. (Dunedin is my fav city though lol)
  • mareez
    mareez Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well I'm a kiwi living in Ausi at the mo. Im new to this too so I'm about to flick a few friend requests around :0). Yay the ABs got the cup!
  • EmmaJean7
    EmmaJean7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    well Im not a church of christ... but I love Jesus! God= the most important part of my life. And on this journey of losing weight to, for my march wedding. Friend req sent :)