Team BeachBody Coaches

Options
2»

Replies

• jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I'm a Beachbody coach. JessMomof3 is a Beachbody coach. TonyRR (I believe that is his name) is a Beachbody coach. There's a few of us hanging around. Are you looking to form a group?

Yep, there are a few of us here, but I think actually posting about it here might be a violation of TOS? Just put your info in your profile. Good luck!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm a Beachbody coach. JessMomof3 is a Beachbody coach. TonyRR (I believe that is his name) is a Beachbody coach. There's a few of us hanging around. Are you looking to form a group?

Yep, there are a few of us here, but I think actually posting about it here might be a violation of TOS? Just put your info in your profile. Good luck!

Oh, geesh! I didn't think about that! Thanks, Jess!
  • JasonArmbruster
    Options

We cant tell people what we are doing?? ... hmmm fitness wise???

Maybe the link thing...

but... easy to figure out my website...

My name is JasonArmbruster ... and i have a .com ....

:tongue:
  • JasonArmbruster
    Options
    EVERYONE>>>

What workout are you doing today?
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE>>>

Legs and Back plus ARX!
    I was thinking of signing up on the beachbody website. I got a free account but we don't get the coaching with that do we?
  • littleluvbug
    littleluvbug Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Plyometrics :bigsmile:
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Oh I actually have a coach, coachdiane55, just logged in to see. I can email her I guess but the site doesn't really say what a coach does for me. I guess they're just there to answer questions?
  • JasonArmbruster
    Options
    EVERYONE>>>

Legs and Back plus ARX!
    I was thinking of signing up on the beachbody website. I got a free account but we don't get the coaching with that do we?

i think you do...

try this URL...

its my link... http://www.milliondollarbody.com/signup/?username=jarmbruster

... cut and paste the whole thing in your browser window

...or go here... and scroll to the bottom of the page to join the club for $38.87 per quarter...

http://buyproducts.jasonarmbruster.com

That will give you 10% off all beachbody products that qualify for ther 10% off... or you can become a coach at the bottom of the same page and that gives you 25% to 50% off plus the business opportunity... which Im happy to go over with you, if you want...
  • areay22
    areay22 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    www.beachbodycoach.com/ANGIEREAY

If you're interested in products like P90X, Insanity, Chalene Extreme, Shakeology, or any other amazing products, check out my site and I would be happy to help you