Your biggest BUT

Options
2»

Replies

• VelvetKey
    VelvetKey Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Not the biggest, but certainly recent...

I was going to let Jillian beat me up with the Shred on Wednesday night, but I was tired so I did 5 sets of 20 crunches instead.

I was going to let her beat me up yesterday night, but I had a friend coming over for dinner so I cleaned the house instead.

Maybe Jillian will make an appearance tonight...
  • josaleigh
    Options
    I was going to run faster, but the wind held me back!
  • missamy1989
    Options
    I was going to work out....but My work out clothes are too tight

I have used that in the past. ((hangs head in shame))
    That should be motivation

Its my motivation, I have loads of gorgeous clothes that ive kept but cant fit into anymore...Im keeping them and am determined to fit into them once again, lol. xx
  • SPheonix22
    SPheonix22 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I was going to eat a sensible meal.... BUTT my kids wanted pizza. I know so sad.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    I was gonna go for a run, but it was raining.

When I skip a run, this is usually the reason better than 75% of the time.
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I was going to get up and run this morning BEFORE work BUT the damn puppy decided to get the S***s last night and I had to get up and deal with cleaning it up twice and taking him outside!

BUT despite that I will run tonight after I make dinner!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I was going to run the Philly Marathon this year BUT missed the registration by mere minutes. STILL kicking myself in the derriere for that "not getting hot fast enough"... UGH!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I know I should workout BUT it was such a long stressful day at work and a glass of wine on the porch sounds so much nicer.
  • irunforfun
    irunforfun Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Lifting weights. I'm a wuss and hate the way it makes me feel...while I do it.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I was going to be good BUT I had some son's 3rd birthday party and made 100 cupcakes. Someone has to eat them right?!?!?!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I was going to get on the exercise bike but then I saw this thread....
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    I wanted to sign up for bikram......... but then i saw the fees, and we're not exactly rich.

so i spent money on free weights instead, because i can keep doing that over and over and over and over instead of paying per class :happy:
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I was going to stop eating oh henry bites BUT there yummy and if i finish them now I wont be tempted the tomorrow. LOL
  • mandy_lynn
    mandy_lynn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I was going to work out....but My work out clothes are too tight

I have used that in the past. ((hangs head in shame))
    That should be motivation

or time to work out in your bra and undies in your living room!
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    The one following along behind me! Therefore, I haul it out of bed every freaking morning and either run, bike or lift weights. But I'm not happy when I first get up.:grumble:
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    The one following along behind me! Therefore, I haul it out of bed every freaking morning and either run, bike or lift weights. But I'm not happy when I first get up.:grumble:

lol

I say I workout before I have coffee so my brain is still groggy and can't talk my body out of it!
  • suzan40
    suzan40 Posts: 16
    Options
    think it depends on what excercise it is , i get up and do zumba before anything else!lol:laugh: