First notable NSV

Options
Today I made the choice to ditch the elevator at the library at school. I walked up 23 flights of stairs with my backpack without giving up! With an old knee injury doing that amount of stairs, without pain, with weight on my back, is a huge accomplishment! I had to take three small breaks, but I only stopped for 30 seconds each time. I'm super proud of myself and I hope to never use the elevators again!

Replies

• kahavi
    kahavi Posts: 35
    Options
    As a fellow knee-injury sufferer, I salute you! That is a great achievement!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should definitely celebrate every step of the way :)
  • aspencer122
    aspencer122 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    wow mouth is still wide open... 23 flights. I am trying to be healthy but still would have taken the stairs just because it is 23 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS!!! good going.
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    You are fabulous! = D
  • allierae14
    Options
    Thank you everyone! My legs are still feeling the burn! When it is time to go, I am going to take the stairs down too, but that will seem much easier - I hope!
  • schmorla
    schmorla Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!