New NSV best so far for me!!

Options
Pidders89
Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
Hey all,

some of you will already know this but well...i wanna tell the whole world!! lol

It was my birthday friday so i booked the day off and went shopping, i went into peacocks and i normally buy a size 14 but thought i would try 12's on because i have lost a good few inches. When i was in the changing rooms i noticed i picked up a size 10 on the wrong hanger and though i would try it just to see how far away from a 10 i am...and it fits! i then went back and got all the tops i had in 12's in 10's and they all fitted too :D i was soooooo pleased!

I have also gone for a 16 to a 14 in trousers....happy much?! hell yes!!!

xxx

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful "Happy Birthday!" good for you!!!!
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Good work. Well done!
  • rbarnes9292
    rbarnes9292 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That was so good to hear today. I know that must have been so exciting for you. Keep up the hard work. =)
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! The best present of all! Yes, when I see a smaller size in the fitting room I say give it a try! You just never know!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    That was so good to hear today. I know that must have been so exciting for you. Keep up the hard work. =)

Yeah i coudn't believe it i checked all the tags on the clothes just to check they all said 10 haha xxx
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    WELL DONE MY FITNESS BEAUTY XX LOTS LOVE XX
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Well done you, so proud of you x
  • Pidders89
    Options
    thanks both :D xxx
  • normh545
    normh545 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    wow
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    WOW That's GREAT! Congratulations! I love it when that happens. Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy and like you wanna go strut your stuff? hehe

:drinker:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    WOW That's GREAT! Congratulations! I love it when that happens. Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy and like you wanna go strut your stuff? hehe

:drinker:

it sure does :D xxx
  • joimichele
    Options
    Congratulations Monkey!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    thanks hun xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!