Need some friends

Options
Hi, I'm claire, and I have been using my fitness pal about a few weeks now, and only have 1 friend on it. I need more friends and more encouragement.

I want to lose quite a bit, but do it slowly and permanently, thanks everyone. =)

Replies

• felixjohn
    felixjohn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your weight loss
  • complexcmarie
    Options
    Hey All,
    I've been using this prorgam off and on for some time. Now I'm serious about getting in shape and hope to find new friends here.
    CMarie
  • robinkaa
    Options
    Hey all!
    I don't have any friends yet and would like some! I know we can all do this with support, encouragement, and hard work! I have a long way to go and it'd be great to have others on this journey with me!!
  • BigCat175
    BigCat175 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have found MFP to be a great source of support. My MFP family is amazing! Feel free to add me and we can encourage each other on our way to better health. Cheers!
  • bestrodeo
    bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Ive been on here for a lil while but recently started getting serious about using it..
    Feel free to add me BESTRODEO
  • kdchick99
    kdchick99 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    MFP is great for support and encouragement! Feel free to add me!!!!! Everyone needs support and encouragement doesn't matter how much or how little we have to lose!
  • Ozzyzmommy
    Ozzyzmommy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I would like to add you But I just dont know how... :0) if you do please add me..
  • Yary2931
    Yary2931 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site as well and can always use good friends and encouragement!!! Feel free to add me. Together we can do this :-)
  • Ozzyzmommy
    Options
    I would like to add you.. I just dont know how... If you do please add me... Sorry Im not up on all the how too's... :)
  • melieeeboo
    Options
    Hello everyone, i only have a couple of friends on mine :o( could do with a few more if anyone wants to add. I think the support definitely helps :o) x
  • greenferrari
    greenferrari Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I have been on here for about a month now and have 0 friends! Please add me :-)

Thanks
  • msthampton
    msthampton Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :happy:

Ditto - add me if you like
  • Ozzyzmommy
    Options
    Please add me.. I dont know how to add friends yet
  • caroline1685
    caroline1685 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    i been on the site for 6 weeks, great site helped me allot. feel free to add me we can share our experiences.
  • soteria4
    soteria4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new and would love to be a friend. But don't how to do it. Let me know. Also to those that read this post. If can use another friend add me as well.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)

To add as a friend, click on person's username. You will see a green box on the right that says "add as friend". Click on that and you can write a message or you don't have to.