I'm Getting On Board!

Options
My name is Stacey and I live in Utah. I have always struggled with weight - I've been on a diet as long as I can remember! However, I've usually struggled with 20 - 30 pounds - sometimes less. I got on the scale this morning to find that I have reached a new high. I am at 201 and I am only 5'0" tall. I have 80 pounds to lose and for the first time in a log time, I really feel like I can do this. I have no choice. I need to be lean and trim, hot large and round.

I plan on eating a low carb meal plan - the carbs I do eat will be whole grains. I am also looking to eat foods extremely low in sugar. Here's to a great first week!

Replies

• Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I joined a few days ago, I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!!
  • JoAnn73
    JoAnn73 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!
  • BerylX
    BerylX Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • jlr05m
    jlr05m Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I've been doing this for about two weeks. It's so easy and stress-free. Good luck to you.

11947728.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    good luck to you on your journey. you may find my will power blog below helpful for the mental part of your journey.
  • Steph62002
    Options
    Yay! You can do this!!