New Member - "No Excuses"

Options
My name is Kate - today is my first day with my fitness pal. I learned about the app from my physical therapist. Everyone in their office uses it and love the results! I am hoping to love it too! I believe that if you have to track what goes in your mouth - you are more likely not to put a lot of what you would normally eat into it. Wish me luck!!

Replies

• knmcgrady
    Options
    Best of luck to you! Sounds like you already have the right attitude and that's what it's all about!
  • jlr05m
    jlr05m Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This is so very true! Welcome and kudos for such a positive attitude. I began about two weeks ago. It is so easy and you really learn how to monitor and edit the choices you make when it comes to diet and exercise. Best of luck to you on your new journey.

11947728.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well, and have found this site to be amazing. AND...the more people your friends with, the more people your accountable to besides yourself.......

I have to lose about 50lbs + or - We will see when I actually start seeing some changes....2lbs since last monday... Its a start!!
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,204 Member
    Options
    I STILL had (and have!) to make the commitment, MFP is the vehicle..... So, if you're ready, get set ---GO!!!! This has been a tremendous accountability tool!!