Need some friends

Hi, I'm claire, and I have been using my fitness pal about a few weeks now, and only have 1 friend on it. I need more friends and more encouragement.

I want to lose quite a bit, but do it slowly and permanently, thanks everyone. =)

Replies

• felixjohn
    felixjohn Posts: 1 Member
    Good luck with your weight loss
  • Hey All,
    I've been using this prorgam off and on for some time. Now I'm serious about getting in shape and hope to find new friends here.
    CMarie
  • Hey all!
    I don't have any friends yet and would like some! I know we can all do this with support, encouragement, and hard work! I have a long way to go and it'd be great to have others on this journey with me!!
  • BigCat175
    BigCat175 Posts: 38 Member
    I have found MFP to be a great source of support. My MFP family is amazing! Feel free to add me and we can encourage each other on our way to better health. Cheers!
  • bestrodeo
    bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
    Ive been on here for a lil while but recently started getting serious about using it..
    Feel free to add me BESTRODEO
  • kdchick99
    kdchick99 Posts: 104 Member
    MFP is great for support and encouragement! Feel free to add me!!!!! Everyone needs support and encouragement doesn't matter how much or how little we have to lose!
  • Ozzyzmommy
    Ozzyzmommy Posts: 142 Member
    I would like to add you But I just dont know how... :0) if you do please add me..
  • Yary2931
    Yary2931 Posts: 44 Member
    I am new to this site as well and can always use good friends and encouragement!!! Feel free to add me. Together we can do this :-)
  • Ozzyzmommy
    I would like to add you.. I just dont know how... If you do please add me... Sorry Im not up on all the how too's... :)
  • Hello everyone, i only have a couple of friends on mine :o( could do with a few more if anyone wants to add. I think the support definitely helps :o) x
  • greenferrari
    greenferrari Posts: 1 Member
    Hi guys, I have been on here for about a month now and have 0 friends! Please add me :-)

Thanks
  • msthampton
    msthampton Posts: 5 Member
    :happy:

Ditto - add me if you like
  • Ozzyzmommy
    Please add me.. I dont know how to add friends yet
  • caroline1685
    caroline1685 Posts: 80 Member
    i been on the site for 6 weeks, great site helped me allot. feel free to add me we can share our experiences.
  • soteria4
    soteria4 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm new and would love to be a friend. But don't how to do it. Let me know. Also to those that read this post. If can use another friend add me as well.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Welcome! :)

To add as a friend, click on person's username. You will see a green box on the right that says "add as friend". Click on that and you can write a message or you don't have to.