New Member - Using MFP and Insanity

Options
Hi all:smile: New member here!!! Started using this site last Tuesday and I love it!!!! Today is also the start of week 2 on Insanity and I couldn't feel better. I have always eaten fairly well (I use fairly very loosely) but couldn't get off by butt to exercise. I have made a decision to change my life for the better and be as healthy as possible. I would love to help and support others and also have a little help and support when needed as well. Everyone feel free to friend me and vise versa. I WILL meet my goal weight and WILL maintain it:smile:

Replies

• WannabeSexyBexy
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome! I love this site too, feel free to add me, I'm on here everyday so good with comments of motivation etc :)

Bex
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    Hello, welcome to MFP! I saw your post and wanted to congratulate you in trying to become healthier.
    This is a great site, full of encouraging people. You won't regret having joined.
  • MsLouvenia
    MsLouvenia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with Insanity. I just purchased Zumba and P90x. I will most definately support you on your journey. :smile:
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am thinking I am going to order the Insanity set. I use the gym daily, but need "something more' I was a terrible eater, and I use every excuse under the sun to NOT workout....

I love this site, I have been using it for a few days.... it is actually very convenient! Looking to meet new people in the same boat as myself!!
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    Thanks everyone :smile: I still can't get over how easy it is to track everything I put in my mouth. The most random foods are already listed in the database. Amazing

Lisanume - Insanity is awesome. I'm so happy I got it. I don't have time to go the gym really with two kids, work ect. but Insanity fits right into my day at home with no need to drive anywhere. I usually do it right after the kids are done with homework that way I'm done in time to start dinner. I'm only a week in and can't imagine not doing Insanity. It's so hard and you really do have to dig deep but the way I feel once I'm done is amazing. I sometimes yell at Shaun T but that’s what he's there for and hell he can't hear me:laugh: lol
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • krisonethreefive
    Options
    welcome! I did 10.5 weeks of P90x, awesome program. Unfortunately my hip gave me some trouble. So now I am doing at least 2x week of spinning at a gym and trying to walk and do the eliptical. We all need encouragment for sure!