I'm taking the plunge

Options
Hi All, my friend just told me about this program last night. She said I have no excuse because I have a smart phone so I can keep myself on track. I have about 40 lbs to lose, so I appreciate the support. My horseback riding has been affected by my weight, and I need to correct that. I look forward to visiting with you all here. Thank you.

Replies

• mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    The phone app seriously makes this almost too easy to use. Solid community here too to help you out with questions or motivation.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. You are going to love it.:drinker:
  • Ksnoddy87
    Ksnoddy87 Posts: 121
    Options
    I have about 40 lbs to loose has well, I have lost 12 lbs so far since I've been here on mfp...you can add me as a friend if you would like :) keep each other motivated! :)
  • purpletrillium
    Options
    Welcome! I started a few weeks ago. Make sure to log in your food and exercise every day. I forgot to log in on Saturday, and I had trouble remembering what I ate. You will see progress. Add me as a friend if you'd like.
    Maryanne
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    welcome...and don't be afraid to get your feet wet.
  • vdegraff
    vdegraff Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    This is a very easy and very effective weight loss and mangement tool. I love it and lost 38 pounds using it. Good luck.
  • yeaforme
    Options
    This site is a HUGE help!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Very powerful tool.

Here in the forums - you can find pretty much anything. Use the search function (link above).

Welcome and best wishes!!

Feek free to add me.
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    The smart phone ap is great! It almost becomes an obsession- good luck with your weight loss journey!!!
  • brnnstrky
    Options
    I'm pretty new - and this site is so easy to use!! Would love to have some friends on here to help share stories, advice and words of encouragement, so feel free to add me :smile: brnnstrky is my user name!

Good luck to everyone!! We can all do it, 1 pound at a time :smile:
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    welcome, and good luck...when i started(back in aug 2010) i just used my phone app, then i fell off the wagon in january...when i returned back in may i found the community here so helpful, also the challenges, help me lots.....:flowerforyou:
  • Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    Hi All, my friend just told me about this program last night. She said I have no excuse because I have a smart phone so I can keep myself on track. I have about 40 lbs to lose, so I appreciate the support. My horseback riding has been affected by my weight, and I need to correct that. I look forward to visiting with you all here. Thank you.

Hi and welcome...this is an awesome program I also have the app on my blackberry put prefer to use the computer..Im sure the BB app will come in handy when and I
  • Jendulin
    Options
    Hi and welcome love the app and I am always looking for friends to diet with add me if you would like.
  • reiningrandma
    Options
    If we help each other, we can get to our goals.
  • AureliaCotta
    AureliaCotta Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! This is probably the most supportive fitness community I've found online. We can do this!