30 lbs Lost! (w/ pics)

Options
Since starting MFP in June I have lost 30 pounds, 8 1/2 in. off my waist & 7.5 in. off my hips.

I stood on the scale yesterday while carrying my 7 month old and I weighed in 10 pounds lighter than my starting weight...talk about perspective! People sometimes ask, "How are you doing it?" My answer is sooo simple, "I'm just counting calories and trying to exercise." And it really is that simple. That being said, it doesn't mean it's easy. Like everyone, I have good days and bad days (sometimes it's more like bad weeks). But what's important is that I make it a point not to beat myself up over eating certain foods or skipping a work out. I may not be as buff and "cut" as I may sometimes like to be but I feel great!

I still have another 13 pounds to lose to reach my initial goal weight (and I think I may be able to lose even more after that). I've definitely had a slower weight loss rate the last couple of months but I fully expected that. I also know these last 13 pounds will not be easy but I am actually looking forward to this next phase. :drinker:

Shout out to all my MFP friends, you all are rock stars!!! ;) Here are my pics!

30lbsLost-Front.jpg
30lbsLost-Side.jpg

Replies

• MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference -you give me hope! Thanks
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • heathera1980
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You're very inspirational!
  • Granny1227
    Options
    Your are doing GREAT! Keep it up! :)
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the great work.
  • kayelrick
    kayelrick Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Love how you've described mfp and losing weight . . . well done . . .
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • zsesteacher
    zsesteacher Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! you look awesome!!!! Keep up the great work....thanks for sharing..

Yvette
  • kmcw50
    kmcw50 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! :)
  • dansing83
    dansing83 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look awesome right now! Don't forget, in the long run your goal is not how much weight you can lose, but what weight you can maintain while having a healthy, sane and sometime fun lifestyle!!
  • foraMEthatiLOVE
    Options
    AMAZING! Great work, you look awesome!
  • BreakThruComing
    Options
    Great progress!!! Thanks for sharing! You definitely give me hope....especially since I now know that I am not the only one that has off days (or weeks)!!! I was wondering if I should still expect at least small results?! My bad days aren't often...but still! So thanks again for sharing!!! WTG!
  • yeaforme
    Options
    Wow! Look at the difference in your arms! I want mine to do that! Congrats!
  • marjen002
    marjen002 Posts: 112
    Options
    Wow! Look at the difference in your arms! I want mine to do that! Congrats!
    Thanks! What's funny is that I hadn't even noticed my arms until after I posted this! Wish I had been taking that measurement too. :)
  • Steph62002
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the good work!
  • alyssaVDL90
    Options
    AWESOME!! You look great!
  • slinkyboo
    Options
    well done you look amazin !! :happy:
  • tcpowell25
    Options
    Wow you look amazing sponsor!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!