Options
    Hello All,

Down 1.5 lbs. 110 exercise minutes.

Cheers

-Jeremy
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Weight remained the same, and I didn't log any exercise. Had some personal, non-internet issues to take care of. No NEWTS, no OWLS.

Gonna hit it hard this week now that I can rest easy hehe.
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    4 newts and 5 owles then 203 mins working out
  • james8008
    Options
    Hi, new to the HP challenge and Slytherin's! A little bit about myself, I am in the US Air Force stationed at FE Warren AFB, WY and have bee serving for almost 14 years. I am 31 years old as of July. I love to work out and run, I plan on running the Air Force marathon next September so I have almost a whole year to train.

I'll do my weigh in's and minutes on Mondays. My starting weight today was 175 lbs. Heading out for a 6 mile run now!
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    welcome
  • Regina1185
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I had a 2 lb loss for the week! 5 NEWTS and 3 OWLS! I worked out for 240 minutes.

Hope you all had a great week!
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am sad to see this thread dyeing! Come on everyone!!!
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I am sad to see this thread dyeing! Come on everyone!!!

I think most people are PMing their results to MacSkillz, that is why there haven't been as many posts. Although what is the new challenge for this week?
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    Since shes not here at the moment lets do this for the weeks challenge.

Crunches
    0 - 99 = 0 OWLs
    100 - 199 = 1 OWL
    200 - 299 = 2 OWLs
    300 - 399 = 3 OWLs
    400 - 499 = 4 OWLs
    500 + = 5 OWL

Newts
    Simple Keep under all the food goals for the week do not go over

1 day- 1 newt
    2 day- 2 newts
    3-4 day- 4 newts
    5 day- 5 newts
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been around this week. Had some personal and school issues that I had to take care of.

But I've got some great news for us all!

We're in the lead for the House Cup!!
    Also, WE WON THE QUIDDITCH MATH THIS WEEK!! And we're in the lead to win the Quidditch Cup for this month!
    Here are the results that were just posted:
    result.jpg

We are slowy but surely loosing members. :frown: When I reported numbers this week, it was only for 7 people. So if you know of anyone that is looking to join a challenge, PLEASE recruit them and send'em our way!!

As for OWLs and NEWTs, I know it's a little late in the week so I'll keep them simple:

OWLs: walk/run/jog a 5K (3.1 miles) by Monday. If you prefer to bike, do a 10K (6.2 miles). You'll get 5 OWLs if you complete it.

NEWTs: For the rest of the week, stay under your calorie goal (including exercise). When reporting this number also, include your days from the beginning of the week.
    0 days = 0 NEWTs
    1 day = 1 NEWT
    2 - 3 days = 2 NEWTs
    4 days = 3 NEWTs
    5 - 6 days = 4 NEWTs
    7 days = 5 NEWTs
  • james8008
    Options
    I guess I already have 5 OWLs :) I did a 5.5 mile run 2 days ago and a 4.6 mile run today. Going to do a half marathon on either Saturday or Sunday not sure yet. Glad to be a part of the Slytherin house!
  • MacSkillz
    Options
    I guess I already have 5 OWLs :) I did a 5.5 mile run 2 days ago and a 4.6 mile run today. Going to do a half marathon on either Saturday or Sunday not sure yet. Glad to be a part of the Slytherin house!

Nice job James!! :drinker:
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    tried to help in your absense
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    Options
    I have already completed the 3.1 mile run and the 6.1 mile bike too. I will run again this morning and hope to do it again! I am really struggling with logging my food. I took a week off and now its hard to start back up again! I need some inspiration! I am going to "body pump" this morning to add more strength training into my exercise.
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. 5 Newts, 5 Owls and 1209 exercise minutes. 3 pounds lost. Hope everyone had a great week.

Troy
  • james8008
    Options
    Hello everyone, 5 Newts, 5 Owls with 415 Exercise minutes. Lost 2 lbs from 175 to 173. I have 8 more lbs till my GW. Good luck everyone this week!
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    Options
    5 OWLS exercised 715 minutes and burned 5679 calories
    no weight change
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    4 newts 3 owls and i am doing a 5k this friday 120 mins worked out caleries comming soon
  • MacSkillz
    Options
    Thanks to those of you that have reported already! I'll get the numbers sent to our Headmistress tomorrow and we should have the results back on Wednesday of who is in the lead!

OWLS: We'll go back to the Abs this week. Instead of doing regular crunches, I'd like you all to try this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uomdpE8VXXc&feature=youtu.be
    It is pretty intense and really really works your abs. Try to complete it 5 times this week - each day you complete it, you will earn 1 OWLS. If you do it for 6 or 7 days, you can earn extra OWLS, but don't go over board. Make sure to give your abs some rest!

NEWTS: Drink at least 10 cups of water for 5 days this week. Each day you do it, you'll earn 1 NEWT. Again, if you do it all 7 days, you can earn extra NEWTS.

Good Luck and have fun!!
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    WEight remained the same again.

About 5 hours of exercise, but I didn't log it because it was just psycho cleanng my house.
    No newts, no owls.