1 Mile Challenge (closed group list)

Options
OK my 1 mile peeps! Here is the status Thread! I will list every morning who did there mile the day before and you can comment that day with "I did it" to let me know you did yours for the day so I can post it the next morning...Here is who we have for this weeks challenge.
10-20-11
Purpleiris1114
completed
Alacey88
completed
Nakabi
completed
Mrivera713
completed
Boyslie72487
completed
Amyb27
completed
Abejune23
completed
Jessika21lynne
completed
Sakamonojr
completed
Luvmybeebees
>(misunderstanding in challenge rules, conflicting schedule, gonna make up in the week)

Ok so that was for yesterday! Post here today as you guys get it done!! and for my 2 with special scheduling conflicts, I will do my best to show that you are getting your 7 miles in anyway!:)

Replies

• LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Got my second 1 mile in for the 21st!....let me know what date you are checking in for cause I lose track sometimes of how many times someone has checked in :) I know Im a little scatter brained!
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    So I didn't post yesterday, I fell asleep before I made it on MFP :tongue: I did my mile, even though it was FREEZING!!! Gotta love Chicago weather :smile:
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Ok so here is the results that I have so far for 10-22-11!! If I missed you, and you did do yours, just leave a comment and Ill fix it...be sure to put the date for the mile you are posting for so I don't miss marking you down for one. :)

10-20-11
    10-22-11
    Purpleiris1114
    completed
    Completed
    Alacey88
    completed
    Nakabi
    completed
    Mrivera713
    completed
    Boyslie72487
    completed
    completed
    Amyb27
    completed
    Abejune23
    completed
    completed
    Jessika21lynne
    completed
    Sakamonojr
    completed
    completed
    Luvmybeebees ----made up
    completed

Ok so that is what I have so far. Luvmybeebees made up the one she missed on 10-20 and so far these are the only check ins i have for 10-21-11.......so if you did yours yesterday just post yesterdays date along with today's when you get today's done :)
  • amyB27
    amyB27 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I did 2.3 miles today since I missed out yesterday :ohwell: 10-22-11 Made a mile in 13 minutes today!!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    good deal Amy! when I post todays stats in the morning Ill put you down for today and yesterday as a make up!

I also did my mile today..I decided to push myself and see how far I could jog (5mph) at one time. Usually I try to do burst from a quarter lap to half a lap (I know I am way out of shape!) after half a lap Im breathing real hard. BUT today I pushed 1 whole lap at 5mph!! I had to stop and sit for a few mins after cause I was breathing so hard I was getting dizzy, but I did it! I walked the next 2.5 and then jogged the last .5. After I got my mile in, I figured, I have nothing better to do so I just kept walking. :) I think I did a little over a mile and a half in 30 min. Not that impressive, but it's better than what I have been doing before this challenge which was nothing!

Yall get your miles in and let me know!! Ill post the updated stats tomorrow!!! :)

oh and there is a typo on the last stat update...10-22-11 should say 10-21-11..My bad! Ill fix that tomorrow!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I did 5 miles today!! Yay! Haven't ever done that - I walked it on the treadmill while I watched 2 shows.

Now, I will work on the jogging/running part!!

Have a great Sunday!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I did 5 miles today!! Yay! Haven't ever done that - I walked it on the treadmill while I watched 2 shows.

Now, I will work on the jogging/running part!!

Have a great Sunday!

That counts for the 22nd and today the 23rd mam! but I wont put it down for tomorrow :) you gotta get movin then to!! lol
  • boyslie72487
    Options
    Sorry, usually on Saturdays I don't log in to MFP, but I did my mile yesterday, it was such a beautiful day! Today is looking nice as well, so maybe I'll get in a little bit extra!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    awesome boyslie!! I got you down...Here is what I have up to the 22nd! let me know who does theirs for today so I can update it tomorrow!!! Yall are all doing a fabulous job!! And yall are helping me get mine done!! Thanks!

10-20-11
    10-21-11
    10-22-11
    Purpleiris1114----completed
    completed
    completed----
    Alacey88
    completed
    Nakabi
    completed
    completed
    completed----
    Mrivera713
    completed
    completed
    completed----
    Boyslie72487
    completed
    completed
    completed----
    Amyb27
    completed
    made up
    completed----
    Abejune23
    completed
    completed
    completed----
    Jessika21lynne---completed
    Sakamonojr
    completed----completed
    completed
    Luvmybeebees ---made up
    completed
    completed

Great, great job peeps!!! We have 2 that have not checked in!! Maybe we can send them some motivation! :)
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    awesome boyslie!! I got you down...Here is what I have up to the 22nd! let me know who does theirs for today so I can update it tomorrow!!! Yall are all doing a fabulous job!! And yall are helping me get mine done!! Thanks!

10-20-11
    10-21-11
    10-22-11
    Purpleiris1114----completed
    completed
    completed----
    Alacey88
    completed
    completed
    completed
    Nakabi
    completed
    completed
    completed----
    Mrivera713
    completed
    completed
    completed----
    Boyslie72487
    completed
    completed
    completed----
    Amyb27
    completed
    made up
    completed----
    Abejune23
    completed
    completed
    completed----
    Sakamonojr
    completed----completed
    completed
    Luvmybeebees ---made up
    completed
    completed

Great, great job peeps!!! We have 2 that have not checked in!! Maybe we can send them some motivation! :)

ok this is the updated stat report up to the 22nd
  • amyB27
    Options
    Thanks! Thats great that you lasted the lap! I like to do interval walking from time to time. I'll Jog for a minute & walk a couple. It really works you out! Today I did 2.5 miles. I was a lil slower but hey I got it done! :laugh:
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    I just did my mile for sunday the 23rd! I forgot about it till just a little while ago. It's hard to get going on the weekends. But I got it in when I though I would not. Anywho, every one else check in soon cause tomorrow I will be posting todays stats so far I only have 2 others checked in for today.
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I just did my mile for sunday the 23rd! I forgot about it till just a little while ago. It's hard to get going on the weekends. But I got it in when I though I would not. Anywho, every one else check in soon cause tomorrow I will be posting todays stats so far I only have 2 others checked in for today.

HOLY COW, I Just realized there was a new place to post. I completed my mile yesterday.... Sorry...
  • boyslie72487
    Options
    I did a mile yesterday and today!
  • LaSutopia
    Options

HOLY COW, I Just realized there was a new place to post. I completed my mile yesterday.... Sorry...

LOL sorry! I tried to get it out there! Yea here is where I am posting for now!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Ok sorry I am late today with getting yesterdays results up! I have been busy today. So here they are, up till the 23rd

10-20-11
    10-21-11
    10-22-11
    10-23-11
    Purpleiris1114----completed----Completed---- completed----completed
    Alacey88
    completed
    completed----completed----completed
    Nakabi
    completed
    completed----completed---
    Mrivera713
    completed
    Boyslie72487
    completed
    completed
    completed---completed
    Amyb27
    completed
    made up
    completed----completed
    Abejune23
    completed
    completed
    completed----completed
    Sakamonojr
    completed----completed
    completed----completed
    Luvmybeebees ---made up
    completed
    completed----completed

I also already have boyslie and sakamanojr checked in for today (24th) as having done theirs for the day...I have not yet, but will tonight, Let me know if you did the 24th (today's) as soon as possible, I will be posting it tomorrow.
  • amyB27
    Options
    Ok sorry I am late today with getting yesterdays results up! I have been busy today. So here they are, up till the 23rd

10-20-11
    10-21-11
    10-22-11
    10-23-11
    Purpleiris1114----completed----Completed---- completed----completed
    Alacey88
    completed
    Nakabi
    completed
    Mrivera713
    completed
    Boyslie72487
    completed
    completed
    completed---completed
    Amyb27
    completed
    made up
    completed----completed
    Abejune23
    completed
    completed
    completed----completed
    Sakamonojr
    completed----completed
    completed----completed
    Luvmybeebees ---made up
    completed
    completed----completed

I also already have boyslie and sakamanojr checked in for today (24th) as having done theirs for the day...I have not yet, but will tonight, Let me know if you did the 24th (today's) as soon as possible, I will be posting it tomorrow.
    My husband & I did 3 miles in 39 minutes today! yay!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Sorry for the late check-in! This is for the 24th.

Did my mile - tried doing run/walk intervals. Done. I'm gonna try this for the rest of the week too!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    This is what I have for yesterday...let me know if it is correct or not. I try to keep up:) :) I removed one person cause they have not checked in at all since the first day...maybe they will join us again next week.

10-20-11
    10-21-11
    10-22-11
    10-23-11
    10-24-11
    Purpleiris1114----completed----Completed---- completed----completed----completed
    Alacey88
    completed
    completed----completed----completed----completed
    Nakabi
    completed
    completed----completed----________----completed
    Mrivera713
    completed
    completed
    Boyslie72487
    completed
    completed
    completed---completed----completed
    Amyb27
    completed
    made up
    Abejune23
    completed
    completed
    Sakamonojr
    completed----completed
    Luvmybeebees ---made up
    completed
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    This is what I have for yesterday...let me know if it is correct or not. I try to keep up:) :) I removed one person cause they have not checked in at all since the first day...maybe they will join us again next week.

10-20-11
    10-21-11
    10-22-11
    10-23-11
    10-24-11
    Purpleiris1114----completed----Completed---- completed----completed----completed
    Alacey88
    completed
    completed----completed----completed----completed
    Nakabi
    completed
    completed----completed----________----completed
    Mrivera713
    completed
    completed
    Boyslie72487
    completed
    completed
    completed---completed----completed
    Amyb27
    completed
    made up
    Abejune23
    completed
    completed
    Sakamonojr
    completed----completed
    Luvmybeebees ---made up
    completed

Thank you! This challenge is helping me complete my other challenges! xoxoxoxoxo