Hello everyone.

Options
Hi my name is Kim & I live in Stone Mountain, GA.

I have been on a diet most of my life and I decided to stop being on a diet and just eat healthier. I am trying to work off some of the extra pounds I gained while taking some medications and being lazy. I have some major health issues from taking the meds and I need to lose the weight to get healthier. I do little things to force myself to exercise and I have gotten a few pounds off. I know I didn't put them on over night and getting rid of them won't happen over night too.

So I just wanted to say Hi and tell everyone thanks for posting about things that you have done, are doing and your feelings. I have read quite a few posts and can really see other people's point of view.

Have a great day & keep up the good work. :happy:

Replies

• puppyface
    puppyface Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Kim & I live in Stone Mountain, GA.

I have been on a diet most of my life and I decided to stop being on a diet and just eat healthier. I am trying to work off some of the extra pounds I gained while taking some medications and being lazy. I have some major health issues from taking the meds and I need to lose the weight to get healthier. I do little things to force myself to exercise and I have gotten a few pounds off. I know I didn't put them on over night and getting rid of them won't happen over night too.

So I just wanted to say Hi and tell everyone thanks for posting about things that you have done, are doing and your feelings. I have read quite a few posts and can really see other people's point of view.

Have a great day & keep up the good work. :happy:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim,

Welcome to MFP!
    You will find everything you need here...just a click away!

All the best! :flowerforyou:
  • TexasLaneys
    Options
    Hi Kim,

Welcome to MFP. Take advantage of the folks who visit this site. Their imput is always helpful. Take think=gs one step at a time. And drink lots of water. It's a major key in weight loss.

:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: