Skinny man living in a fat man body......

Options
Hi all my name is Andrew, im 24, soon to be married and father of three. I hope to gain some support to help me out. Like in my profile says, I am tired of being fat. i mean 300 @ 24 is not good. Most of all I am scared of becoming my father and having many health problems. thank you if you took the time read this and have a good day. I also promise if you add me I will be supportive of you too

Replies

• cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I do very much understand. You can change and you can be better one day and step at a time. Feel free to friend me I'm almost always perky :)
  • luvlite2
    Options
    Trust me you are not the only one living in fear. Or living inside a prision as I like to call it. I weighed in at 297 on 8-16-11...about 2 and a half months ago. I'm now at 268 and dropping... and I only stand 5'3...So, If I can do it..so can you . We may not take the same path but we can and will end up at the same destination. I understand how you feel but we have to make up in our minds that this is the time for change. And, it's gonna take a lot of work or it may not be as bad as you think. I was surprised at how easy it was to make some minor changes in what I was doing and add a little exercise at a time and the lbs just staring coming off. I went from a 24 to a 20 in no time. So, good luck to you and feel free to add me as well. :flowerforyou: