Today is my new first day

Options
Today is a new day and I am excited for what it brings. Regardless of what I ate or did yesterday. I am thankful today is a new chance to start over. I have never been at a healthy weight that I have attained in a healthy manner. I am going through an all around change in trying to improve myself and my body is one of them. So from here on out I am throwing out the negative self-talk about my weight and remembering that I am able to do it. I was created to be healthy and to live to my fullest potential. Up until now I have not been living up to that standard, but today is a new day. Today I choose to live for a better me today and in the future. Today starts my new commitment to myself.

Replies

• adrianelea
    Options
    Welcome! And what a great outlook to have. I've been a member here for a few months but haven't fully utilitzed all the tools and have been inconsistent. Your post spoke volumes!
  • Tamisplace
    Options
    I love it! Today is my new first day too!
  • Shazzer55
    Shazzer55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My first day (again) too - I logged onto this about 7 months ago. I have lost 3lbs since I've logged back on again today yay! But 2 months to Xmas and I am determined to carry this through. Good Luck everyone :)
  • stgeorgel
    Options
    12205423.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Today is a gift. Remember to be kind to yourself. You are the only you that you have.
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    nice attitude!! i needed to be reminded of this!!

:D
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Welcome all newbies. With that attitude you will be a success in every way. Good luck.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Make friends
    Support has what has helped me!
    Its like an extended family!!
  • stgeorgel
    Options
    12205423.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Good luck!:drinker:
  • brantrockbabe
    Options
    Today is my first "new" day also, since I joined a few weeks ago and haven't been online very much. I am proud to say I am trying this "smoke free". I have put down the tobacco, as of last Friday, and I will be away in Nova Scotia for the next month at our cabin in the mountains. I do not have computer access there, but I will post when I get back the very last week in November, hopefully with a weight loss. I know it may be difficult without this website for support, but I have decided I want to be around to watch my 4 beautiful grandchildren grow up, therefore no more cigarettes!. Wish me luck. Have a great month everyone.
  • onelovebee
    Options
    Wow what a commitment! I know when your grandchildren grow up they will be thankful for the decision to let go of tobacco because you have now blessed their lives to be around longer. Way to go!
  • brantrockbabe
    Options
    Thank you for your acknowledgement of my commitment. Today, once again, still staying strong!
  • brantrockbabe
    Options
    Thanks stgeorgel!
  • philwhit
    philwhit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First timer here as well..... I did sign up a while back but never really got round to completely joining in :(

Good luck to everyone