My first progress pictures.

Options
2»

Replies

• kfcirish
    Options
    31 lbs. since August is incredible!! It may not look drastic to you but the weight lose is very noticable in your pics! Great job! Today is my first day - I would love to lose that much in that amount of time. Thank you - I am encouraged!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    how did u do it i despretly wanna loose 21 in 1 month !

SERIOUSLY??????

maybe if you get your head chopped off! lol

Your progress pics are FAB you doing SUPER,you look really great! :flowerforyou:
  • kieranreagansmommy
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I feel great but to my eyes I see a difference just not what I expected I guess but I am happy!!! I dont know why it came off so fast but all i do is eat 1200 calories of healthy food and I go to the gym and do an hour of cardio and an hour of strength training. I think it may of came off fast because before I decided to lose weight I NEVER drank water only diet sodas and we ate fast food nearly everynight! We now eat home cooked meals and healthy meals and snack and all i drink is water now. We dont even buy diet sodas anymore. It has definatly started slowing down but I am completely ok with it as long as its comming off the healthy way!
  • ppaz512
    Options
    I just started this but its really nice to see everyone else's pics along the way!
    Keep up the great work!
  • jwaltz13
    Options
    "Not drastic"?!?! My dear, you're looking great! Keep on truckin'! :happy:

I agree!! you look fantastic!! :)
  • Zebraone
    Options
    AWESOME JOB....YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!
  • krystalgwen
    krystalgwen Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look amazing you can def see the difference. Keep up the good work
  • fluter4gsus
    fluter4gsus Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You look fantastic!
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    WOW, That is a HUUUUGE diff and you look great! Awesome progess keep up the good work, you are in the home stretch!
  • litcha
    litcha Posts: 11
    Options
    Amazing!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Marybeme
    Options
    Wow you can really see the difference form the start... Way to go..:happy :happy:
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • Gottastop
    Gottastop Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Oh my Gosh! You can totally tell your face is a different shape & your stomach...I'm jealous of your stomach LOL
    great job!
  • Kelly50054
    Options
    Awesomeness! Congrats!
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep ip the good work..
  • missimperfect
    missimperfect Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!
  • TheShelterCat
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!