Hello from chicago. - P90x

Options
Hi, my name is sam,
and today i have started P90x, i am going to take N.o xplode with it, i know its kind of crazy, but am lookin for fast results.
anyways hope to c everyone around here.
take care :)

Replies

• law2004
    law2004 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi, my name is sam,
    and today i have started P90x, i am going to take N.o xplode with it, i know its kind of crazy, but am lookin for fast results.
    anyways hope to c everyone around here.
    take care :)
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Wow...Just be careful! Good luck!!
  • Hermit4Hire
    Hermit4Hire Posts: 197
    Options
    Creatine is a "legal steroid" so make sure you research and understand the pros and cons before getting too involved in the supplement.

Several years ago, I tried it for a few months, made me feel "amped" (not in a good way) and I couldn't lose any weight using it (many forms often retain water in the muscles to make them appear larger).

Also, I have a family history of heart disease and creatine did not mix well for that.

Good luck and be sure you know what you are putting in your body.

Cheers!
  • law2004
    law2004 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks for your helpful comments.
    I will look into a bit more,
    I've been searching and not many people seem to be disappointed with it. :)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile:
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    good luck with your goal! i wanted to try p90x.. let me know if you like it!
  • law2004
    Options
    HI guys am back,
    i have went down from 240... to 190 pounds :)
    i have yet to achieve my goal but am still working on it.. i will be posting Pics soon!