Healthy Trim

Options
Wondering what everyone's thoughts on Healthy Trim was?

Thanks

Replies

• brocflores
    Options
    What's healthy trim?!
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    It's a weight loss suppliment...I've been hearing about it everyday on the radio on my way to work.
  • mvedas
    mvedas Posts: 69
    Options
    I've been hearing a lot of commercials for it too was considering it. Any one who has input would be helpful!
  • mommamo5
    Options
    I took it and lost weight just like they say BUT when I quit taking it I just gained it back...
    Not to say that would happen to you, just sharing the experience I had with it.

Good luck on your weight loss journey regardless of what you decide :smile:
  • tsmith6569
    Options
    My husband is taking it and seems to be doing well. I think it's dangerous and will stick to what I'm doing for the sake of a healthy heart!
  • KerriC15
    Options
    I thought we both agreed NO more supplements?! All of them are the same we KNOW this! Diet and exercise!! >:/
  • JBennis1013
    Options
  • JBennis1013
    Options
    haha I know. I wasn't gonna get it I was just curious
  • kmicou
    kmicou Posts: 3
    Options
    I just ordered it and started taking it. So far no weight loss but I'll come back in about a week to let you know. I ordered a 3month supply but I'm not sure I'll get anymore when it's gone. If you don't drink alot of water with it in the morning I get sick to my stomach until I eat. I'm also concerned how my body will react once I lose and get to my goal and then I stop taking them. so only time will tell.