New to Forum

Options
Hello,

My name is April and I am new to this forum. I have lost 20 pounds so far and have another 40 to go. I am currently having a hard time getting the motivation to exercise. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to meeting new people and exchanging exercise ideas.

April

Replies

• Lolabelle666
    Lolabelle666 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi April, I'm new to this site too.
    At the moment I do a cardio workout once a week and a Pilates extra once a week, I also walk at least three times a week, but I definitely need to do at least one more cardio. I have a bike at home but find it hard to motivate myself at home. What exercise are you doing at the mo?
  • nitroicy
    Options
    I am currently doing nothing. I was swimming 3 to 4 days a week but my workout partner moved and my motivation has gone down. Sounds like you have a good workout plan going.
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    There are few things that keep me motivated.

First is having a few exrecises I like to do so that I will do them even when I not overly motivated. Walking ang Yoga.

Second is know that it will increase the amount of claories I can eat in a day. I usually struggle to stay under my calories so I appricate any additional caloriese.

I also like it when my pals here comment on my work outs.

And lastly some of the challenges in the forums keep me going. The 10,000 step a day callenger is tough. And some times I do the daily challenges too.

If you want you cna dd me as a friend.
  • litcha
    litcha Posts: 11
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!