Would love friends!

Options
I am new to this site and would love some motivation! This whole process isn't easy, but I am determined to get the weight off. If anyone is willing to help that would be great! :smile:

Replies

• kendeci
    kendeci Posts: 10
    Options
    I'll add you x
  • cdgliz
    cdgliz Posts: 16
    Options
    I am also new to this site and would love to become friends. I have been working out a lot for the past 3 months and a little frustrated at not loosing much weight and could use a friend to help keep me on track.
  • starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I add you as well. If anyone wants to add me to that would be nice. I have been trying to lose weight for months and can't drop a thing even with exercise
  • tcpowell25
    Options
    Welcome and I'm here to motivate you. I'm sending a friends request.
  • lildoggielover
    lildoggielover Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've been on here about a month and it's working! Feel free to add me as your new friend.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Cool. I'll send you a request! Best of luck in your endeavour!
  • dbo114
    dbo114 Posts: 2
    Options
    i'll add you :flowerforyou:
  • shellbell525
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me. I've been on this site for about 3 months and I'm loving all the help and support. It's really been a positive experience so far.
  • TRIMoses59
    TRIMoses59 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Would love being your friend. Just send me a friends request.:happy:
  • jilers
    jilers Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    HI\

I'm also trying to lose weight but it doesn't seem to want to come off. I'm exercising and doing the right things. I don't know what is going on.
  • docHelen
    docHelen Posts: 198
    Options
    you have come to the right place. i'll help you keep motivated
  • sandi228
    sandi228 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've been here since March, add me if you need some motivation. I hit my goal of 150 in July and this past weekend was 148. I started my weightloss in January and found mfp in March, it's working and the weight is staying off. Good luck all.
  • delmore1
    delmore1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I'll be happy to add you as a friend. I love the support and help I receive on here and will help give you support you on your journey.
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Will add you now. Anyone who wants to add me so we can help each other get motivation and look at each others diary for inspiration feel free to add me
  • aecmagn
    aecmagn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    friend me!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, and anyone else looking for a friend... I'm here to support, motivate and encourage all I want in return is the same thing