the sexiest FEMALE body part???

Options

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    You know, I find the most erotic part of a woman is the boobies. I really, really love boobies. What's between the legs is a wonderful bonus though, and I really, really love that too. Truth is, there's not much about the female form that I can't say I think is pure awesome.
    I could not have put it better.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    a pulse helps...............
    but is it necessary?
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    You know, I find the most erotic part of a woman is the boobies. I really, really love boobies. What's between the legs is a wonderful bonus though, and I really, really love that too. Truth is, there's not much about the female form that I can't say I think is pure awesome.

I love you.

I agree, boobs are fantastic, I love boobs. Also, I love the curve of a woman's lower back, that's just *sigh* that area just above her *kitten*, I freaking love it.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I just know my husband would say *kitten* he just loves mine!! Maybe it's the half Mexican he his or my big round butt?? Lol..

A nice round *kitten* serves as an airbag...you don't want snap you rocket against a tailbone or something

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    neck, shoulders, back, lower back, *kitten*....I don't see the appeal of boobs, but a hard-bodied naked woman from behind is a sight to see.
  • ONE03
    ONE03 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    eyes. i LOVE eyes and then how the rest of the package come together to look.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options

I love you.

I agree, boobs are fantastic, I love boobs. Also, I love the curve of a woman's lower back, that's just *sigh* that area just above her *kitten*, I freaking love it.

Agreed.

This is why I rarely think ink there is a good idea. Why mess with perfection?
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I like pretty much every inch of the female body, but boobs are probably my favorite
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    The brain... no, not in a zombie apocalypse kind of way. I mean, I find a woman's mind to be extremely attractive. Her intellect, empathy, sense of humor... extremely sexy to me. From a purely visible standpoint, the eyes.

Don't get me wrong, the other "bits" are really nice as well (to put it mildly.) But the openers are the mind and eyes. Yup. :)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm lips...and neck....and well...everyone knows how I feel about boobs :devil:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

I love you.

Agreed.

This is why I rarely think ink there is a good idea. Why mess with perfection?

Amen.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    A woman's lower back.
  • akashastrega
    Options
    . Truth is, there's not much about the female form that I can't say I think is pure awesome.

I agree but for different reasons. And as *you* know while I'm str8 I don't H8...for me, a woman's body means strength...the strength to bear children, the strength to support their loved ones...

That being said...be it man or woman...I love the eyes, followed by the smile, followed by the tush...and the shoulders...don't know why the shoulders, but I find shoulders sexy.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I STARE at boobs. It's really bad sometimes. All sizes. There's no hiding it. Plus since I'm not a dude, they are never offended. Better yet! Since I'm a girl, I usually can touch!
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    (100 internet points to the first person to quote zapp brannigan)

I have studied abroad...or two.
  • mmlkb4
    mmlkb4 Posts: 11
    Options
    Booty!!!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    The entire lower half (hips, thighs, calves, booty) I can care less about the size of breasts.

But if she has a **** personality, and or a low deep voice... deal breaker

welp, i'm disqualified. not only am i quite the b!tch, but i have a husky voice. not low, but kind of a cross between pink and adele.

in other news, it isn't the size of breasts that makes them sexy... it's just the presence of them. i love all shapes/sizes. they're so much fun to play with! and so erotic...
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    (100 internet points to the first person to quote zapp brannigan)

I have studied abroad...or two.

sorry, unwrapping candy already quoted the 25 star admiral
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    For me it's all the curves going on within the lower half of the body. I'm not into breasts... I was never quite sure what to do with them...
  • TuDominicano
    TuDominicano Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Butt legs calves and ill stop right there