Jillian Micheals 30 day Shredd

I need some motivation bought the DVD last month have yet to open it. have gained back 6 pounds since "goin it on my own" without my fitness pal haha aka "i just want to eat 5 pieces of pizza and not worry about it" hahaa anyways I need some motivatoin so I want to see BEFORE AND AFTER pictures. When I start my hubby agreed to start with me. and at the end will try to post our before and afters

Replies

• syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    BUMP
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    search "30DS before after" and A LOT comes up.
  • first let me say that even tho i cant see a difference in myself everyday, i do notice that my hard work is paying off. that seems to be the thing that ive had to work on most- seeing the changes in myself.

now onto the good stuff!

i got the dvd jillian michaels frontside for beginners (the first set) then 30DS (second set)

G1-G3-1.jpgSG1-SG3-1.jpg
    G3-G4.jpgSG3-SG4.jpg

i still have A LOT of work to do but the point is that I AM doing it, i am making changes that i never thought i would be able to.
  • I absolutely love Julian Micheal work out plans, haven't done that one yet but I immediately saw results from her yoga combo and her 6pack in 6 weeks program...Unfortunately, my cable station rotates after a while from instructors but I have actually decided to go out and purchase some of her workouts...so i recommend opening and getting started
  • AnotherMichelle
    AnotherMichelle Posts: 110 Member
    beforenk.jpg

I'd be lying if I said this was all from the 30DS. I started it, got a couple weeks in and then got into an accident and ended up breaking my ribs so I had to stop. From then until just this past week I was only walking and eating right. I just started the DVD again last week.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/370539-20lbs-gone-20-more-to-go

Go for it! Lets get this done!
  • amsandin
    amsandin Posts: 36 Member
    I don't have pictures but since I started working out regularly with the 30 day shred I've lost 20 lbs and dropped 2 jean sizes. Plus I feel a ton better. Really wish I had taken some before pictures so I could compare.