Less fat!

Options
So I didn't think I've eaten that bad today. Yet I'm already over my "fat allowance". I had an egg and some hasbrowns for breakfast, beef and veggie soup at lunch and 2 pieces of celery with peanut butter as a snack. Should I be overly worried about going over the fat?
What are some good meal suggestions that help cut out fat and carbs (my enemy)?

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I find the fat and protein to be a minimum :]
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I worry more about the type of fat than the amount.
  • BodyWontBreak
    Options
    There is a big difference between "bad fat" and "good fat." All the fats you ate are good fats. If you want to cut back, I would suggest trying to eat more lean meats and maybe cutting out the yolk of the egg - where most of the fat is found. But it doesn't sound like the foods you've had so far are bad for you. Most protein dense foods have more good fat.
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    a big part is how you prepared the hash browns, could be fine... could be a killer. Use your judgement with all meals.
  • MandaNar
    MandaNar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    I actually rarely eat eggs. I don't really like them all that much lol. Unless like that or boiled. The potatoes are also a rarity. I'm just getting back into this healthier eating. I just had a baby 3 weeks ago and needing to change the way I eat. Even prior to pregnancy I wasn't a great eater.