Who watched BL last night?

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
Who watched and what do you think of the outcome?

I for one am tired of Ron!

Memaw

Ooops, I'm a day behind. I forgot today is Thursday! I wasn't online yesterday either so I totally forgot about Wednesday! Sorry guys.

Replies

• memaw66
    Options
    Who watched and what do you think of the outcome?

I for one am tired of Ron!

Memaw

Ooops, I'm a day behind. I forgot today is Thursday! I wasn't online yesterday either so I totally forgot about Wednesday! Sorry guys.
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of him as well! I understand why they voted they way they did though, he is absolutely no threat.

Getting tired of Tara's cockiness as well. I thought Nicole was amazing, obviously she does quite well on her own since she gained 5 at the ranch but then went home to lose more. I think she's a contender for being the biggest loser for the at home players! :drinker:
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I had hoped that they would let Nicole stay--Ron annoys me and so does Tara, I think my favorite is Mike, interestingly enough. I guess they all are just playing the game now.
  • memaw66
    Options
    I just think Ron has had enough chances to prove himself. He seems so self centered to me.
    I thought Nicole or whatever her name was , deserved to stay because she proved herself. I know it's all a game but I just think they are playing it the wrong way. My vote is for Kristin to win the entire thing.
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Whew!!! I though it was just me, Ron should go.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I don't think he really needs to be there. Everything he's doing, besides not having access to fast food, can be done at home. He not even working out with the trainers. I really like tara. I think shes so great. She is getting a little crazy but I think everyone is a little crazy.
  • ericajewel
    Options
    I felt really bad for Nicole......she worked so hard at home, and them got totally embarrased on the ranch:blushing: BUT she has proved what she can do at home again! I loved seeing the end where it showed her now! GO NICOLE!!! about Ron..........idk...I just like Mike, so I wouldn't vote Ron off for his sake....:laugh: that would be it! I really like Kristin alot too.........so........we will see!
  • cquick
    cquick Posts: 220
    Options
    watched the whole thing...i kind of wish it were over already, it seems like 2 hours a week is a bit much already, and now you have what seems to be a mandatory "sell" (this week, ziploc 100cal containers, one week fiberone bars) each week...i'm happy these folks are making a change for the better, but seeing them get free health care (methinks) while they are there, nutrition guidance, and excellent group training is enough to make some folks a tad bitter about the show....

my fav part was seeing tara fall (get over yourself) during the challange...sorry, usually not this mean....

it's also aggravating that it takes ten god-forsaken minutes to show two contender's weight...i don't have 2 friggin hours to watch this show! but my favorite part is the end and seeing the transformations...

i kind of give ron a bit of slack...i feel bad for the guy, but then again you have to think: he became that heavy because of his own bad habits....

how many more weeks to we have to deal with the monotony of the show?
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Tara is my FAVORITE.

I can't stand Ron. He accuses everyone of playing the game, barely loses weight himself (I do acknowledge the injury, though) and then the second a team has to make a decision, his mouth opens first to point out who's the most successful.

I can't wait until he's gone.
  • memaw66
    Options
    Tara is my FAVORITE.

I can't stand Ron. He accuses everyone of playing the game, barely loses weight himself (I do acknowledge the injury, though) and then the second a team has to make a decision, his mouth opens first to point out who's the most successful.

I can't wait until he's gone.
    Yea, Ron is so quick to say who needs to go! He seems so bossy and controlling. I really like his son but he gets on my last nerve. My husband cusses the entire time he is on the screen!!!!! It's too funny!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised none of you like Tara, I think she is great. She works really hard, does what she is supposed to, and plays the game. I respect her more then many others on there. I have been that person that everyone targets before (in college and high school), and know how she feels, it SUCKS, having everyone against you just cuz you are good at something.
  • cquick
    Options
    but banks, you're just naturally awesome...:wink:

if tara isn't on a podium every minute of the week, that's when it seems like she pulls out the "oh, i'm inna corner, everyone's ganging up on me b/c i'm an awesome former model"....

oi vay, am i gonna get it now?

:embarassed:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I like Tara too. Last week was great when they loaded her with all the extra weight and she still won the challenge. I was cheering her on!

I am way tired of Ron and have been for weeks! I think it's his turn to go home.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options

if tara isn't on a podium every minute of the week, that's when it seems like she pulls out the "oh, i'm inna corner, everyone's ganging up on me b/c i'm an awesome former model"....

I I think she has been forced up there because everyone singles her out during challenges. She steps up, but she doesn't play the game nearly as bad as some of the others. I don't remember her ever mentioning being a model, TBL has mentioned that. And she has the will and strength to win even when everyone is against her, I find that admirable and strong, not whiny.
  • Etta
    Etta Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Nicole did so awesome! i was so sad to see her leave after only 1 week back. I think Ron is just there to make sure Mike wins it all, but I think Mike is doing well enough that he's proving himself on his own.
    I was also proud of Tara in the Nascar competition, but she sure did get insecure when Nicole showed up. I think she could have used her as motivation to keep doing well. I was glad we got to see Tara have that talk with Jillian. Dealing with her issues will help her so much when the game is over.

126046.png
  • cquick
    Options

I I think she has been forced up there because everyone singles her out during challenges. She steps up, but she doesn't play the game nearly as bad as some of the others. I don't remember her ever mentioning being a model, TBL has mentioned that. And she has the will and strength to win even when everyone is against her, I find that admirable and strong, not whiny.

no, she hasn't said it herself...i just feel like she wants to, but hell, i don't know what she's thinking, only she does...i do admire her badassness at times, when she pulled that car the other week, i was pretty impressed...she does step up when her *kitten* is on the line...i hope she takes some aleve