Interesting and exciting app

Options
I download this app just today and can't stop looking at the information it offers. I thought I had planned out a rather healthy meal today and I'm already way over in Cholesterol, sugars, and Vitamin C! I'm thinking I need to research my healthy eating because I've been hungry most of the day as well. I can't wait to learn more using this site/app. In addition, I started a 4 week fitness boot camp through the gym.

Replies

• aimeeturner
    aimeeturner Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Vitamin C is a great one to be over goal. Just remember that fiber and protein are great ways to keep your stomach feeling full for longer periods of time. Plus, I think everyone should drink more than 8 glasses of water a day. I wish you success!
  • dinnae
    dinnae Posts: 28
    Options
    It is an amazing tool, isn't it? Don't worry about being over for vit c, that's not a bad thing. You'll just pee it out. ;) C is one of the vits that are ok to go over.

Welcome to mfp! :)
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Whats the app?
  • aimeeturner
    Options
    Whats the app?

LOL...MFP
  • rsforster
    rsforster Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am new here also and love it ! I started my exercise regime today on my new " bike ". Now if I could just find a way to keep my neighbors wolf-hybrid from trying to eat me lol
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Whats the app?

LOL...MFP

Duh...as he slaps his hand on his forehead!!!! Had a brain fart!!!
  • aimeeturner
    Options
    Whats the app?

LOL...MFP

Duh...as he slaps his hand on his forehead!!!! Had a brain fart!!!

Well, you gave me a good laugh and I needed one...so thanks! :)
  • lauralou23
    Options
    I LOVE the app!!! I love that you can scan barcodes on food packages and it pops up with the nutrition info and allows you to add it to your diary right there if you want!