weight watchers

Options
Hi,
I am new to this site is there any way to use this with weight watchers point system, without converting the points back to calories:huh:

Replies

• jenfactor
    jenfactor Posts: 124
    Options
    I don't think so, but counting calories is the same principle.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Not sure but I am finally tracking what I eat by using this site! Welcome and good luck to you! Great site and pp.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    you could do both to get an idea where the points put you caloriewise. if you eat a lot of fruits (esp) and veggies, you might be surprised how many calories you are consuming.
  • dalildevil
    dalildevil Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I do believe that weight watchers also offers a system based on calories instead of points if memory serves. Maybe the next time you go to a meeting you should ask about it ;-)
  • nycnettie
    nycnettie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I think this site will be more informative for you. With WW Points Plus, your fruit is free to a certain degree. For example a banana is 200 calories, and this site will help you account for al lthe calories in and help you be make sure you have a deficit at the end of the day. I've done WW, and I feel I like this program better. The price is right to ;o) Lots of support here, and great info on all struggles you may have. Good luck :o)
  • majoca
    majoca Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello,

You won't be able to convert pp to calories accurately but there's no harm in doing a bit of double tracking I think, I do both at the moment as MFP has a brilliant app for my android phone whereas WW only do one for the iphone, very handy for on the go.
  • mell4now
    mell4now Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    oops .. i just re read the question and accidentaly answered it completely wrong:blushing: