Sprint users... opinions please!

Options
KateHubb
KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
Time to upgrade! Deciding between the HTC Evo 4G and Samsung Conquer 4G. Any opinions/thoughts? These are my 2 choices based on coverage here and price after upgrade, so please don't suggest a different model. Thank you!!

Replies

• Random_Name
    Options
    Verizon.
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    I have the HTC Evo 4g and absolutely love it. Great screen and speed.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the Conquer, but I got the EVO as soon as it came out and it is AWESOME. The downside is it is a total battery suck, but most smart phones are anymore. I actually came due for an upgrade a year later (being a Premier Customer). I went in and asked if there was anything better I might want to consider, they said the EVO was still the best they had to offer.
  • KloLuk
    KloLuk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ask for a Windows Phone. I have a Windows Phone, and its absolutely the best phone I've ever owned.
  • DeepAsAPlate
    DeepAsAPlate Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have the HTC Evo and I really like it. Oddly enough, my favorite part about it is the camera. It's nice to have something that takes good quality photos with me at all times.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    my husband has the evo and loves it. I love it, too. I don't know a thing about the other phone.
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Go with the evo
  • janiedoe111
    janiedoe111 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have the EVO 4G. It works pretty well all the time. I don't even try and use the 4G though, b/c it is so spotty and therefore takes longer to get me to whatever site I am trying to navigate. Let me know if you have more questions :)
  • _SusieQ_
    Options
    I should have said, I actually DID upgrade, to the EVO 3D. Still EVO, but has 3D picture taking capability. It's kinda cool, but since you can't post/print/share in 3D, it really isn't a huge perk. and I miss the kickstand the EVO had that the 3D doesn't. I have the Kindle app on my phone and read books on it, so the kickstand was a pretty cool feature!
  • juli3b2011
    juli3b2011 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm due for an upgrade, too...sticking with my EVO (absolutely love it!). BTW, I received a letter in the mail stating that Sprint's Premier program will end as of 12/31/2011...the decision was made to remain competitive and keep the cost of plans low.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    My husband has the EVO and he used to love it. He had problem after problem with the charge port becoming loose/ breaking, (apparently an known issue). He's had the phone replaced 3 times. It is a battery hog, but once he upgraded the battery to a bigger one he was much happier. Other than that he has loved his phone, (when it was working properly) the camera is awesome. I have the EVO shift and I LOVE it.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I've had my EVO 4g since March this year and I love it. :drinker:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I use my phone to talk to people. I'm pretty sure it texts, takes pictures, videos and some other stuff, but I've never tried.
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the opinions! I'm seeing an Evo Design 4G now too. Looks like I will be going with an Evo!
  • _SusieQ_
    Options
    My husband has the EVO and he used to love it. He had problem after problem with the charge port becoming loose/ breaking, (apparently an known issue). He's had the phone replaced 3 times. It is a battery hog, but once he upgraded the battery to a bigger one he was much happier. Other than that he has loved his phone, (when it was working properly) the camera is awesome. I have the EVO shift and I LOVE it.

OMGosh, I have the same problem with charge port! I thought I was doing something wrong!

The camera is truly awesome. I took it, plus two other cameras on a beach family vacation. The best photos of all vaca were from my phone!
  • _Peacebone_
    _Peacebone_ Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I love my EVO!!
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I have the HTC Evo 4G and love it!
  • chellygarcia
    Options
    HTC EVO hands down!!!